Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Members

I actually really like this final 6: Jessica, Eric, Dick, Daniele, Jameka, and Zach. Alliances are up in the air right now. I had been complaining that the game was getting too predictable, but it's still any man's game indeed. I really want Zach to win HoH.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she deserves it though. She flatout lied to Zach last week and said he would be safe adn she goes and puts him up. I dont want her gone bc I want her in final 3 and I wouldnt be upset if she won, but she is a threat. It sucks that D&D threw her under the bus. Those 2 so need to go

• Administrator

Dick yells and verbally abuses Zack and he just sits there and takes it? I wish he would've stood up to him.

I wish Zach would've nominated Dick. That loser needs to go.

And as if America would vote for Jameka. This America's player is such a cheap ploy by the producers to control the game as much as they can.

• Administrator

Zach was so dumb not using the veto. He had the perfect chance to break up the D&D team but he didn't. Also, Dick can't compete in the next HOH comp, so there's a good chance to take him out next week. But of course, Zach wasn't smart enough to use the veto.

I want anyone but Dick to win. I also can't root for Jameka right now because she hasn't won anything except 1 veto.

Right now, Zach and Danielle deserve to win.

• Members

YAY!!!!!!!!

I love the Donatos! I am so glad that they won. They dominated and one of them deserve to win. Zach didn't as he had the chance to use the veto and didn't.

I know I am in the minority but I am stoked.

However Dick, you and Daniele are NO Will and Boogie. Will is the best player ever and neither one of you hold a candle to the power of Will Kirby

Archived