Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Members

OMG that episode was soooooooooo good! I'm so happy that Jessica is HoH! And so are Dustin, Jameka, and Eric, lol. BTW Jameka looked gorgeous in that black dress!

I think Jessica should nominate Dick and Daniele. If you get rid of one of them, the other is bound to follow. This is gonna be another damn good week, lol.

And I actually don't care if Eric goes now. I just didn't want him to go this week, because that would've firmly established Dick and Daniele in control. Right now, it's still anyone's game.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH! I want Eric out. I thought it was incredibly stupid to vote out Kail. She had guaranteed NO power for 5 weeks. She was just a waste of space. Why not drag her along for at least 4 weeks and use her as a vote? Instead tehy keep out someone who can play and will play hard.

• Members

Because keeping Kail would've meant that Dick had succeeded in his mission to get Eric out, and would've affirmed Dick's authority over the house. Now Dick's authority has been spat on and he's in real danger.

It wasn't so much a vote against Kail as it was a vote against Dick. And as for Amber, she had promised. She seemed to really want to vote for Eric, but couldn't.

• Members

Exactly.

And you can't get a stronger alliance than parent and child. For the good of the game, those two need to be broken up.

I hope it's Daniele who goes so that Dick entertains us with yet another tirade. Maybe we'll get lucky and have him and Amber going postal at the same time.

• Administrator

I'm so glad Dick didn't get his way!!! I really hope Jessica puts him up for nomination. He needs to go next week.

And I can't believe Julie Chen messed up and screwed Eric over. LOL He so knew the answer was Nick.

I can't wait for Sunday's episode. It looks like there was more fighting there at the end.

• Members

Dustin needs to just tell Dick, "Guess what? I voted Kail out! You're not in power anymore and it was really fun betraying you!"

I hope that Dick and Daniele are up, Jen gets the veto, and doesn't use it. That'd be the ultimate "F--- you!"

• Members

Tonight's episode was awesome! Score two for the good guys. Go Jameka for standing up to to Dick in the end but boo for Dustin lying to him! That whole Amber fiasco (which was of course overdramatic) was caused by Dick in a desperate attempt to get Eric out. Backfired!

Dani's goodbye to Kail was a bit mean, don't you think? "Sorry for using you as a pawn." Justin's was worse "Listen up bitch!"

• Members

LMAO at Amber. That bitch is certifiable.

I love that Jessica won HOH - I can't wait to see what she does - and I can't wait to see the drama that's already started when Kail left.

I can't believe Dustin is lying about voting - I mean it's smart - he had to do what he had to do - but that'll come back to bite his ass. I doubt Dick/Daniele will forgive him after that...

This season is plain NUTS. Haha - it's entertaining, but I only really root for Jessica now. That's my girl. I wish they would show how her and Dick/Daniele went against each other in public. I mean D/D always liked Jessica and always figured they'd have her - but obviously they don't - and they were excited at all about her winnning. I wonder what happened....

Archived