Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Bye Jen. :(

She was totally mistreated by the producers of BB.

They didn't do anything when Dick dumped ice tea on her and when they told Eric to put mustard on her clothes.

The producers are disgusting much like Dick.

• Members

I want Jessica to backdoor Daniele this week. Daniele has it coming.

And frankly, it's not too early in the game for Jessica to start backstabbing. If she eliminates Daniele and Dick, then she's left with the lightweights and Eric.

Jessica needs to turn on Daniele before Daniele turns on her. Daniele doesn't want to be sitting next to Jess in the final two.

• Members

Yes. But Dick or Dani as winner is predetermined. I'll miss Jen. I'm disappointed in her for allowing Dick to break her but clearly she's not the one they want to win. You tried your hardest, Jen, and you took the hardest hits.

Dick will be in the final 2 with Dani and "finally be the good heartwarming father" who gives it up for the daughter he dumped on his mother's doorstep. HUGS!

BLEEEEECH! What garbage. This kind of CRAP has happened in my family and none of the people involved would have ever considered repairing a father-daughter relationship on national television. These people are trash. Ugly, mean, whiney, obnoxious TRASH!

And Dick's spitting should be enough to get him a penalty of some kind.

• Members

Wow, I want Dani and Dick out now. I'm really sick of them.

I don't even care who wins..everybody is so annoying..

Amber is unbelievable..She's talking to god in front of the cameras, I think it's an act. "God Bless You, God"

• Members

anyone else creeped out by Eric and Jesisca's showmance?

Amber was a riot on Sunday. I dont know which was more hilarious. Her telling us that she's smaller than she looks; the fact taht she can be on America's Next Top Model; or when she went into the DR and said "Hey God, is me Amber" LOL...priceless!

I hope Zach stays this week bc he's my current favorite and it would suck to lose a 3rd one in a row

• Members

I'm over Eric - he is too awkward and annoying for me. Plus he just made the dumbest move of the season by not using that POV.

I'm scared for my Jessica!

And I hope Amber doesn't leave - she's the only one left that makes me laugh - her insanity keeps me entertained.

• Members

Janelle fans watch Housecalls today bc she will the guest host today and Friday!

Anyone watch the Power of 10? It was like a collection of Amber's best moments

Crying....check

Praying to God....check

Saying "I love you so much"...check

Not knowing the meaning of words....check

Baby Talk....check

Acting like a fool....check

It was like a trainwreck of all of Amber's trademarks. Seriously the episode highlighted her stay on BB. All that was missing was racists comments but I guess loving Michael Vick, a dog killer, could make up for that

I hate to see her go bc she's been hilarious to watch BUT Zach is my new favorite and it would suck to lose another favorite for a 3rd week in a row

You are only now over Eric? LMAO, I never did like him and defiently had no use for him early on.

While it might have seem dumb not to move the veto, I think it might have been the best move for him. Had he used it on Zach, Dani would most likely go up. Jameka and Eric would vote to evict Dani and Dick would vote to evict Amber. America would most likely voted to evict Amber based on wanting her nominated. The tie vote would fall on Jessica and that would raise way too many supicions for Eric. Jessica would think he set her up and everyone in the house would know he couldnt be trusted. The same thing would happen if he used it on Amber. It would be way too much of a gamble bc he wouldnt know where America would vote if it were Dani vs Zach. Keeping noms as is was the safest bet for him

• Members

^^Interesting theory.

And yeah - I started out not liking Eric...then grew to love him...and now I'm back to loathing the guy.

The Power of 10 episode was TOO much...haha. Amber kills me - and I love it. At least she has the balls to stand up in front of America and admit she doesn't know what some of the most common words mean. I almost spit my dinner out when it happened...

• Members

Zach is actually winning. I doubt that the LJC alliance will make it intact to the final four. Eric will definitely regret not using that veto.

And I wasn't expecting to, but I actually really felt bad for Amber. She never should have been allowed on this show & was in way over her head the entire time. I really hope things work out for her.

Archived