Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Members

Dick is an ASS. What he did to Jen can technically be called assault and BB should have reprimanded him or given him a penalty nomination. Im so sick of him bullying the women in the house. Its intolerable and unnacceptable. Its excessive and overboard and its not cool. I do love how Jen doesnt let him get to her and I think that kills him which is why he resorted to dumping ice tea on her. He's so childish.

Amber's crying is ridiculous. I think she cried more in this episode than she did in the entire season to date. She was in tears during every segment. Where did CBS find her? Are they sure she passed teh psych test bc Im scared for her own insanity in there. If I didnt dislike her, Id feel sorry. She's an absolute mess

So glad Nick is finally gone. I really hope Zach, Kail or Jen win HOH. Im sick of the "house" alliance running things. The game needs a turn to keep things spicy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad I'm keeping up with YouTube videos and live feeds this season....bc it really shows how bad CBS is with favoritism in their editing.

I absolutely HATE Dick....and I really don't like Daniele or Nick anymore. I'm glad Nick is gone now.

This is so weird, but this week - I've officially started to hate my favorites from the beginning, and root for the ones I hated in the beginning. It's a total 180, thanks to the YouTube videos of afterhours.

Eric is starting to piss me off though - and I think it's bc he's trying to take the side of America, and I wish America would start showing him what we really want. He thinks we hate Jen and Kail - but I think most of America has done a 180 too in the last week and hopefully he realizes that soon before he makes himself look more like a jackass.

I wish Jen would punch Daniele in the face - she deserves it. And to think I loved Daniele and hated Jen from the start. UGH.

• Members

^^^^ITA. I loved Jen calling Danielle out on pretty much acting like a skank as far as Nick went when she has a BF. Danielle annoys me and she and her dad need to go.

Im so sick of America picking Jen for the questions. They make it too easy on Eric. I want them to give him a choice that is opposite of what the house wants. Id like to see him deal with that. He has grown way to cocky and he needs to go so CBS can choose another AP. Id pick Jessica

• Members

I hate how Daniele is totally using her father that she's hated for years....only to further herself in this game.

In real life, she wouldn't be telling someone like Jen off. Jen has been verbally, and pretty much physically abused by Dick, yet Daniele gets pissed off when Jen says she understands why she can't stand her father??? WHATEVER!

Daniele sucks.

• Members

I really liked Nick even though he played the fence way too much. I hate Danielle because of that stupid Valley Girl attitude of hers. It comes out when she exagerates her words during an argument with Evel.

"Ohhhh myyyyyy god Dad! I caaannnn't believe you!"

• Members

I FLOVE Jen! I used to hate her but now I want her to win. I love her attitude, the I don't care about anything or anyone attitude. I totally want her to win.

I still hate Amber. If any of the Great Lakes ever become dry, we can just put her in the middle and her tears will fill the lake up in, oh about a day. The way that she hangs onto Dustin is icky and she has no class whatsoever.

I may be one of the few that still like Dick and Danielle. If Jen, Dick and Danielle team up, they could own that house.

I hate Eric. He kinda looks like Lucas Roberts to me. But that is not why I hate him. He's just icky and I hate his screaming. The whole concept of America's Player is just wrong to me and I wish i could see Eric play on his own because I may like him.

Jessica is hysterical. I like her too. She is silly and I see her going far in the game because no one will notice her. Jameka too.

But Go Jen!

• Administrator

Eric got screwed by that banner!! That's so unfair exposing gameplay like that. And what's up with him going after Jen like that. What's the story behind that?

I liked it Jameka spoke up against Dick. More people need to do that.

I hope Jen and Kail can surive another week. One of them have to take out Dick for some sweet justice.

• Members

I definitely think the banner f'ed up Eric's game and totally turned the house upside down. One part of me likes it, the other part thinks it's completely unfair.

I think Eric was so upset by the banner, and so paranoid, that he felt he needed to jump on Jen in front of everyone to get them to still think he's loyal to them. If that banner hadn't flown during the HOH competition - I really doubt Eric would have yelled at her.

• Members

I haven't followed a Big Brother since Big Brother 1 but this one has sucked me in...

I'm SO SICK of Dick and Daniele. If the houseguests are smart they will vote to evict Kail this week and then get rid of Dick and Daniele ASAP. Can't believe Jameka gave up 5 HOHs for Eric, who I hate to say it, is probably doomed. If Dick, Daniele, or Jen wins I will be super pissed.

Crossing my fingers that Zach, Jessica, Amber, Dustin and Jameka will all vote for Kail. Eric needs to stay in this game, at least long enough to bring down Dick and Daniele. Jessica, Amber, Dustin, and Zach are the most powerful players in the house right now IMO. If they don't vote to evict Kail they're just burying themselves.

• Members

How many votes are there this week?

Amber

Dick

Dustin

Jameka

Jen

Jessica

Zach

7. I think Amber, Dustin, and Jameka are guaranteed on Eric's side. Dick and Jen are guaranteed on Kail's side. So Zach and Jessica are wild cards. I voted for Eric to suck up to Zach because I think Jessica's already suspicious of him and would only be more suspicious if he sucked up to her.

Jen could jump ship if she realizes that Dick and Daniele have been her enemies in the past and would be again in the future.

• Members

Jameka is an IDIOT for agreeing not to compete in the next 5 HOH competitions! Why would she do that? Whether she won the veto or didn't, it really made no difference to her personally because nothing was riding on it for her! Bullshit if I would put my ass on the line. Oh, and I also would've taken the $10,000! Crazy ass.

OMG, the "Jameka Praying" segment was out of this [!@#$%^&*] world! Jameka prays... then cut to Jen... then more praying... then cut to Jen... and the music they play when Jameka prays is insanely funny.

Dick going off on Eric... is anyone tired of him yet? His whole act is OLD, OLD, OLD.

Dustin's ego is bigger than his cock, and I mean that literally.

Amber hosting the POV competition was hard on my ears, LoL. I can't stand this shrill, shrieking, loud, obnoxious, anti-Jew, abortion happy, Meth-addict bitch from hell ANYMORE!!

Amazing that the person whose ass to kiss this week is do-nothing Jessica, eh? Funny how that [!@#$%^&*] works out sometimes.

OH! OH! But I did love this exchange between Daniele/Dustin.

Daniele: "This is my HOH week."

Dustin: "Then why is your dad running it?"

Everyone who poured the goop over their heads (except for Jen) should be evicted simply because they poured it so fast and not over their whole bodies, as they should have. Jen really went for it and covered herself in it every time. GO JEN!

On Thursday, I think we'll be saying "bye-bye Kail!"

Archived