Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight, I liked Nick the best. He looks like he could be fun and fair.

I like Jessica and Danielle, but she is a bit of a cry-baby. Her dad looks like fun to me.

This is my first time to watch BB so there was everything new and first. I loved the mushroom HOH challenge. It was strange that Chenbot was not physically with the cast. I just always thought she was.

Also, I wasn't keen with the AP either. I think Joe is a hoot and really entertaining. He does have the personality to get under folks skin unless they let it all slide off.

• Members

Cheap, I love your banner btw...

I hate Joe more and more the more I think of him. I want Dustin to last longer than him. I loved the whole "that's my shirt" scenario.

Nick is NOT HOT, he's icky and needs a haircut.

Anyone watch paradise Hotel? Zach looked like the Zach from that show except much taller.

Loved Jameka...she was my favorite girl so far.

• Members

I like Carol, but not her "enemy" she gets on my nerves faster than MY own enemies LOL

The AP is interesting and a great choice on who they picked. NOt sure why people are against him. He is one of the more "normal" houseguests.

Joe needs to go...heck, he never should have been allowed on the show...he is horrid.

Who ever fake boob girl is...she needs to go too!

Other then that, I say pretty good choices. I wish there were a few more older, more ethnically diverse cast, but if the ones who applied sucked, well, you have to do what you have to do!

Archived