Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm sick of Amber and Daniele crying too, but I can tolerate Daniele more because there's depth to the scenes with her father.

Jen and Kail? Eh, not surprised. I wish the house would be shaken up a bit. It's too predictable right now.

• Members

It seems really predictable right now. IMO, Jen will go up everytime until she's out, possibly the same for Kail. Then I bet they'll target Zach and Nick.

Nobody even talks about getting rid of Jessica, Dustin, Eric, or Jameka. (Not that I mind, I like them for the most part.)

• Members

Im getting sick of the America Choice questions and Jen as the very predictable answer. This reminds me of BB1. Thank god America cant vote out housemates like in the international versions

I liked Dick for a moment last week but I cant stand him. Why was he hounding Amber? Who cares if she loves her pet. Why does that matter to him?

• Members

Yeah - I am getting really sick of Dick. He makes the show interesting - but I hate the way he bullies the girls and argues with them so relentlessly. He socially isn't very good with ladies, and younger ladies especially. And my mom definitely refers to her 3 dogs as her kids - and loves them just as much. She wants to have their ashes buried with her when she dies....sooo, I can understand the Amber/dog thing.

Jessica looked gorgeous on the Live show last Thursday. There was a scene they showed tonight when she was sitting in a chair talking to someone and she was smokin'. I liked the idea of her and Eric teaming together and spending more time together. I've gotten to really like Eric and so this will be fun to watch.

I have to admit - I'm really liking Jen now. I love the way she handles Dick - and I thought it was hilarious how she was being mysterious over her boobs. I have to say - she's gorgeous too if you just look at her and not listen.

Dustin got a little too gay for me tonight - but he's still a fun guy. I wish he would have put up that creepy Zach instead of Jen though.

I hope they backdoor Zach this week!

• Members

yeah I noticed how pretty Jen is too. I think she is probably the most beautiful of the girls (dont tell her that though) lol. I was disgusted with Dick and how he kept prodding her about her boobs. Thats kind of personal and if she didnt want to talk, then he should have left it alone. He seemed like such a perv too bc he's in his mid 40s and shes in her early 20s.

Amber is going to feel like the biggest fool when she comes out and sees that she is shown crying on EVERY episode. Id be embarassed if I were her, but she seems to own the fact taht she's emotional so i guess good for her.

I dont like the idea of Eric and Jessica mainly bc I cant stand him but at least it gave her airtime which she desperatly needs. Love that she and Jameka won their competition

I love Dustin but I also noticed that he was a bit too excited tonight. He could have toned it down. Towards the end of the seasons, they tend to burn off some article of clothing and I hope that if he's still around, that they burn off that grey V shirt that he ALWAYS wears. I thought it was a bit hot at first but its on him every single show. I hope he has multiples bc thats just eww if he's wearing the same shirt every day

• Administrator

Yes! Jen lives to see another week. "Safety" is right. LOL

Now if only Kail could be saved again.

I'm rooting for those two underdogs.

Amber needs to go next. I'm sick of her crying all the time. She's so annoying.

Finally we got see a lot of Jameka! I'm so happy she kept her word.

"God is Gangsta." LMAO

• Members

Jameka pissed me off.

Dustin pissed me off.

Dick deserves to get his ass kicked when he leaves the house (I've seen the clips and wish that TPTB would show the rest of America just how nasty he is).

Daniele pisses me off now with her whiney, immature rants.

I'm over Nick - especially now with his new haircut.

All my favorites are now NOT my favorites :( The only ones I really like are Jessica, Eric, and Jen. I wish they'd show more of Jessica...

• Members

Well my girl Jameka finally got some airtime. I respect that she has her faith and believes. I cant get angry at her bc she saved Jen! That was brlliant. Everything seems to be working in Jens' favor and I love it.

Dick needs to F off. I hate how he picks a new female each week to intimidate and get in ther faces. Im glad Jameka stood her ground and didnt let him get to her. He needs to go next week

I never could stand Nick and hope he's evicted. Kail needs to go eventually but there are a few more Id liek to leave first

Amber is the ugliest crier. I hate looking at her.

bb8amber1gz6.jpg

• Members

I think Jameeka made a HUGE mistake. This will bite her in the ass (though it might not be right away). I can't believe that Jameeka put that much insight (about God and path) in the fact that Jen picked her name out of the bag. Everyone I watched this with, thought that was stupid. I was pissed. Dustin also made a BIG mistake. He took not one, but two prizes. I get that he took the cash but did he have to take the trip? I think he's worried now.

These past few episodes Nick and Jessica have been low-key. They're barely show.

Current faves: Dick (though he needs to stop publicly calling people out), Dustin, Jessica, Nick, Eric

Least faves: Zach, Kail, Amber (Stupid and stop crying already!!)

*Jameeka used to be a fave but I think she was foolish tonight. She's neither on my fave or least fave list.

*Danielle is annoying with her houseguests, except with Dick. Enjoy those scenes.

* Jen is growing on me. She is still self-absorbed but I want her in the show.

Archived