Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am sorry if my typing is kind of bad. There is a picture of me on the wall *sniff* and it is sooooo uglllllyyyyyyy looking *tears* I have never taken such a baaddddd picture! *tears in earnest* There is a *tears* shadow and it looks like *sniffle* I have Baaaaaggggggsssssss under my eyes.....

I am goig to *sniff* stay here all day with my hand *tears* over that picture allllll daaaaaayyyy looonnngggg. Or at least *sniff* til I get hungry. Or have to pee. *sniffle* Or have to look at myself in the mirror because I'm so VAIN! *CRYING*

I HATE JEN and want to slap her.

• Members

Ok, first post for me for this season.

I really like Jessica for some reason. She's cute and I like her comments.

I like Daniele too and I hope the other's don't start not liking her bc of her maybe getting along with her dad. Her dad *seems* to really like her. I can't tell if he's just faking it, but he seems to like her, IMO.

I also like Jameeka. Haven't really seen much from her yet, but I'm rooting for her.

I don't really care for the two that got nominated. That one girl KEPT saying the mother thing. Okay, you're a mother....we get it.

The girl that was complaining about the picture, (Jen?), she seems like a whiner, well obviously I guess, haha. But I got that vibe before the picture thing. And then there's the king of whining, Joe. Yuck. They need to get him out.

Kail's okay, her business owner stuff got annoying. I hope she ends up playing those guys. It can't be that cut and dry from the second eppy.

• Members

I wish the cast was more diverse, 13 white people and 1 black female. Other than that glaring fact, I enjoy most of the cast. The only 3 I dont like are Joe, Jen, and the girl with the annoying voice who has dumbass comments(I think Jessica). Joe is just too much of a queen for my taste. Jen cried over a picture, girl needs to get a grip. Jen is also too bland so far. Those are the main 2 I can't stand to watch, Jessica still has a shot at redeeming herself, but at least for me Joe and Jen need to go.

• Members

Sunday:

LMFAO at the Jen/Picture thing. My friend and I were laughing our asses off....one of the funniest BB moments in a long time.

Still really like Jessica, mainly bc she reminds me of a good friend from back in high school I had, that I miss.

"Evil Dick" (hate that Evil part) is really annoying with his name dropping, but I do feel bad for him about Daniele - bc you can tell he really loves her.

Joe needs to go ASAP.

Carol or the other girl (the mother) - don't really care about either one, so I'm ok with either going.

• Administrator

I'm over Jen (that was quick! LOL). But I agree with Cheap, I want her to stay to see how crazy she gets. LOL

As for the two who are up this week, I don't care who leaves. Both them were kinda boring.

• Members

^^Exactly - I liked Jen after the picture thing - but now after watching Tuesday's show....I'm over her. That lie about Nick and the shirts were probably the kickers. I still would like to see her around for the drama though, because I could see her cracking and exploding.

I don't like Carol or Amber - I'm sick of Amber's cry-face - it isn't cute, and that's all we've seen. So I'll go with saving Carol over Amber.

Nick is the male Janelle IMO. And did you see how he was sitting with Joe as they were picking the Veto players??? haha He's really playing them all.

Oh and Eric's story was pretty funny to Kail - he can cry on spot and that's great for this America's Player position. I didn't realize we could tell him who to vote for either - that makes me like the thing a lot more now.

Archived