Big Brother: Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't believe that America voted for Carol over Amber. I just think Amber is such a cry baby and not interesting at all but she is in everyones face and pretending to be their friend while Carol wasn't that outgoing.

Gosh, what a bummer. I wanted Jen out next and she won HOH. I have to hand it to her though because I'd have been out on the first or second round LOL. Guess she paid attention when she was crying in everyone's face.

Who do you think she will put on the block? I thought that since she and Dustin are so tight that she's chose Joe for certain and maybe Jess who is sort of standoffish, too.

• Members

Hey Everyone, this is more of a BB8 request rather then part of the discussion. Sorry about that - tried to create a new topic for this request under this primetime section, but I wasn't able?

OK, here comes my request, which may sound odd, but please bear with me. :)

I would very much like to obtain screen caps of part of the opening sequence of BB8. A friend of mine used to do this for me with previous BB seasons, but unfortunately, she is no longer able to do so. Would it be possible for anyone to help me out with this - or do you know someone that could do this for me? If so, just let me know what I could do in return!

I'm looking for 2 specific screen caps: When the opening first starts, there is a frame of the "eye" to the right of the screen, and the cast to the left. I would love a screen cap of that - the "eye" to the right - cast to the left. The next cap is at the end of the opening - where the "eye" is shown and the BB8 logo appears on screen.

Please let me know if this is a possibility. Thanks!

ChrisL

• Members

Did you notice that the opening changed from last Thursday to this Thursday...I found that kind of bizarre and random! Loving BB this year! First year in a long time I've been into it! Good luck getting your caps! I bet someone will help you out! :)

Kade

• Members

Yeah it's not the same sequence at all it was last Thursday, the pics of the houseguests are bigger and moving, more personality based (like the way they usually alter them when a person is evicted), it was kind of jarring...

Kade

• Administrator

Thoughts from tonight's ep:

- Stop cying, Amber, you big baby.

- I have to admit, I like how Jen stays cool when everyone berates her. She's like a stone cold villainess. I like to see that in this game.

- I hope Jen/Dick stay in the game for a while. They make the show right now with their fighting.

- Jen in the unitard. LMAO She's trainwreck.

- I hope Dick stays. I want for fights between him and Jen! So far those two are the stars of BB8.

• Members

What a random fight tonight, lol. Even Zach and Jameka got in on it.

I'm glad Jen didn't spite everyone and not put Joe in, which she could've easily done.

Lol I felt sorry for Eric when he got totally shut down for mentioning Jessica for the nomination. But I'm glad she didn't listen because I still like Jessica.

• Members

Amber needs to shut up. Im sick of her crying already. And how many times do we have to hear that she is a mother? Kail did not look too pleased when she chose to be cuffed to her...lol. What a punishment.

Love Jen! I love how crazy she is and how no one likes her. She's making this week fun. LMAO at her reaction to the unitard. She was rocking it in so many ways and making the best of it. I hope she finds a way to save herself next week bc the show needs someone like her

Nick is a snake. I hope Danielle can realize that he's using her

• Members

My Needs for BB8...

1. I need Amber to stop crying every five minutes over every little thing.

2. I need Dick to not say everything that's on his mind concerning Jen until he's in a position of power.

3. I need Nick not to basically declare his love for Danielle after what? 2 weeks?

4. I need Kail just to leave...she bores me.

5. I need America's Player Eric to put his one eyebrow down...it scares me.

6. I need Joe to keep on keeping on with his drama causing self.

7. I need Jen to NOT to make that ugly piece of clothing into an actual outfit.

8. I need the rest of the cast to do something significant so I can actually remember their names.

• Members

I finally caught up on this week - and let me just say - I HATE JEN! She is horrrrrrrrrrible.

I felt awkward and bad during the Jameka/Zach fight.

I'm really not interested in Zach or Mike - Mike is pretty hot, but they are both BORING and really not gelling with this house.

I'm impressed with Daniele's drive and winning abilities. I'm over Dick though - he is socially awkward and I can see why Daniele is embarrased by him. When she rolls her eyes at his actions, I roll my eyes, meaning I definitely understand.

Nick - he's a wonderful flirter - but he needs a haircut and needs to get rid of that ridiculous mule sweater.

Kail f*cked up this week....bad.

I'm really liking Eric more and more...he's fun.

Archived