The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, now that you've said that, I reread posts and I can hear the background chatter and glasses chinging. We are an interesting bunch, we. Wouldn't it be sad/hilarious if we all actually met up in life one day and we just sat there silent like, "Soooo... whistling.jpg ... uhhmm, now what soaps did you watch again All My Shadows, I mean, [real name]?" / "AHHH, stfu you imposter, you don't look or sound a [!@#$%^&*] thing like the 'REAL' SFK!!" *storms out* *Soapsuds follows* / marceline: Okay, NOW we are acting like some goddamn soap opera fans! Carl honey, what are you having?

• Members

Bwhahahaha...at the time I think I needed one with him included ....the hot coke guy....lol...he sure did have a nice body and ass..and undies of course...lol

That would be so fun to do.....

For me its a bad thing...I am not getting any younger....I've been thinking about it a lot lately. When I was younger I wasnt in a rush to find someone. I was enjoying college....lusting after a professor....lol......

• Members

I have a professor now that I would gladly schtump to get a passing grade. His class is hard, he's mildly arrogant, but he is DILFy as dafuq. At least 50 years old, a little bit of grey starting to show up, former Marine, no ass but clearly a large penis. Very cute smile, very intelligent, a little on the dorky side, but his voice is very sexy. I want. I forcefully undress him with my eyes every single time we talk one-on-one, and I'm pretty sure he's noticed and appreciated this very much.

• Members

The professor I had a thing for was short and dorky as well. He was ok looks wise. It was his body that was hot. One day I saw him racing off his office and decided to followed him...a la Angela Lansbury....by the time I caught up to him he was in the college gym....so I peek in and he is alone excercising with NO SHIRT ON....damn....muscled hairy chest...I was just in wow mode.....so I watched in awww as he continued his weight lifting ...etc..etc.....then....he stopped...I hid..and he headed for the showers......dear lord.........you now what happened next......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived