The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it took me a while since i was still trying to figure out what was what in college that the lockerooms/showers I had entered was the staff showers. There was no sign or anything saying that. So I entered and saw him showering naked. There was I believe 3 or 4 shower heads. It was a small shower area nothing like the students shower area which was much larger. So there I stood watching him shower...hairy body everywhere from his chest to his endowments to his fine ass. He didnt even notice I was watching him. He was so into his shower. I got closer and still he didnt notice. I actually thought of taking my clothes off and joining him ala soap opera storytelling....at that point he finished and got out of the shower and headed towards the sink still not seeing me. I dont know if he saw me and was pretending he didnt see me. He started shaving his beard while completely naked still. I thought of going towards him and just start playing with him when he suddendly turned and smiled/laughed.

• Members

It depends, if the guy is NATURALLY smooth, then it's ok... but nothing worse that some guy who is naturally hairy waxing himself into oblivion. It's like a guy with black hair dying his hair blonde, it just don't look right. The only thing I find objectionable is hair on the back. But on the front, gorgeous!

BrettHudson.jpg

• Members

So, a little bit of an update on the last month's worth of AMS work drama.

I continued to look for ways to get "in" with Scott, but whenever those instances would come up, I'd let them pass right on by without doing anything with them. It got to the point where if I went several days without working with him or seeing him, I'd slowly begin to forget about him. He wouldn't be in my thoughts, I'd have to make a conscious effort to think about him. I'd ALWAYS be happy, thinking I was done. I'd actually tell myself "I'm pretty much over him now." I'd see Facebook and Instagram convos between him and his random harem of guys, and I'd just give it up and let it go. But then, we'd work together, and EVERY. SINGLE. FEEL. would return. Every last one of them. I'd see him, and I'd get horny. We'd talk, and I'd just want to rip my heart out of my chest and place it in his hands. I wanted him, and I still do.

Things got a little murky about a month ago. Yet another new gay started working with us. This was several months after Andrew (and Jenn and Lindsay) quit and a few weeks after Tommy and Keith basically went on recurring/non-factor status. So this new gay joins us, and we'll call him Dave. Dave is the "new gay" at work, but he's actually an old gay in my life. We went to junior high and high school together and were in the band together. He's always been pretty flaming, but he was locked securely in the closet when we were in school. In the years after we graduated, he kinda fell off the radar, but he was still in town. Just living his life, I guess. But whatever. He started working with us about a month and a half ago. I immediately got suspicious of him and his intentions with Scott. Turns out, several months ago, Scott and I had actually had a conversation about Dave while at work. Dave had actually tried to flirt Scott up on Facebook a year or so go and was VERY pushy about it. Scott just ignored him, and Dave went nuts, blocking him and accusing him of being a stalker. Whatever. I knew Scott was NOT trying to get with Dave, but once again, perceptive minds! I KNOW Dave. We spent HOURS UPON HOURS together in school. He's a liar, and he has delusions of grandeur. Upon his working with us, he immediately re-added Scott on Facebook and like two other people from work. But NOT me or my best friend, even though we all went to school together (he and my BFF actually have known each other since elementary school). He immediately became one of those thirsty hoes who comments on everything Scott posts.

Anyway, it became clear to me, just to be sure, that Scott wasn't feelin' him, and so any intimidation I felt about Dave disappeared. Every now and then I get a little worried, but I've basically gotten second-hand confirmation (from Jenn, of all people) that Scott is not at all 'bout that Dave life.

Scott and I started working more closely together again, and he's been making some very interesting moves. Whenever we're processing new shipments to our store, he insists I work beside him, sharing equipment and tools and what-not, so that we're close enough to chit chat about whatever TV shows or music we're into at the moment. He makes little comments, in person and on Facebook, that are very sweet, and I'm constantly in a state of wondering what it's all supposed to mean. By chance, I met one of his younger cousins through a job I have substituting in local schools, and this led to Scott telling me some interesting stories about his family. I feel like he's trying to let me in, but at the same time, I feel like he just wants a friendship. It's the unending struggle.

The holiday season is coming up, and our store is gonna be extremely busy. We're going to be working together a LOT and sharing some pretty bizarre experiences over the next two months, and we've been knowing each other for over a YEAR now. SOMETHING. HAS. TO HAPPEN........... Now!!! Looking at what makes now different from a year ago, I see very little. Tons of sh!t has happened, but none of that sh!t has happened to US and JUST us. It's always been his drama with others or my drama with others. It's time for movement to happen between the two of us, the type of movement that we can decide to keep a secret from everyone else. Christmas is coming up again, and I'm wracking my brain to find the perfect gift that symbolizes the level at which our relationship is at while also showing an interest in taking it further.

So, to sum it all up, AMS is still being a big ol' !@#$%^&*].

• Members

I feel your pain AMS. I get the whole wanting to give your heart to him...I had the same feeling for the guy that moved to Houston. My heart would just flutter to no end everytime i saw him. Today I finally was able to talk to this guy I had been eyeing. He works at a local store here and I've been wanting to chat with him but hadnt had the chance. Well today I was going to do that if he was working today...so I went had to pick something up and he was there...I'll call him Brad...hell thats his name....lol...I have never met a Brad in my life....anyways he is tall with dark hair..and has big hands...lol..hmmm....bwhahaha...anyways so I go to the counter to pay for stuff I have and I am thinking let there be no one to interupt us as I make my move...well here comes an eldery man asking for something...I stay cool even though I am boiling inside...he helps the man out and then turns to me.....he makes small talk and so do I...and I mention I am off for the week for Thanksgiving...he is like wow thats nice...and we have a nice beginning conversation and now he knows where I work and where I live....lol......lets see where I can take this...lol..or us take this...he is hot...

Archived