The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

He praised how much he enjoyed writing those episodes. I don't remember him ever praising the actual decision.

I could be wrong though. But I thought it was more about the ripple effect it had, how he got to mix so many characters at the hospital, how it played out over the next few months, had so many different emotions to explore.

He's also said he hated the Colson story, but loved writing those episodes for similar reasons.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's my favorite too. I couldnt get over the Wilson Philips version when I first heard it.

Nah...its not you. You know that. You are cool. I have no problems with you. :)

Yup...some people are stupid. They dont know what a good thing they have until it's too late.

• Members

I think you know what I mean. When a show is going well (like OLTL seems to be, and I am a HUUUUUUGE fan), anyone who legitimately doesn't see "IT", and is a longtime viewer of "the competition" gets a big kick in the ass. Nasty and uncalled for, because it can change on a dime. Just be nicer to us OLTL fans when ATWT is carryng the "best soap" torch in six months.

ETA: What I mean is, nicer than most of US are to YOU.

• Members

I doubt it lol. Dude was 50 something and Jebby is only and married. He was so drunk by the time I got their that he could barely walk and threw up on the sidewalk. And the only thing she could say was "I didn't know the rules" when I've told her at least 18 times before and after I hired her. :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh come on! Any time you say anything negative about our emmy WINNER, I see how you are treated. I like him, He legitimately won an emmy for best wrting, imo, but he's not GOD.

Sadly I see him as the best there is, for now, and I emphasize "sadly"

If Pissant were to recieve a little shot of epinephrine, she might do as well.

• Members

i had a double payday today cuz my co was bought out and they cashed out our pto.

watched, and enjoyed, days, gh, yr today,

paid some bills.

got my car detgailed and now its the super sleek sexy black impala ss it should be.

chatted with an old friend.

made out with a cutie for a bit.

co-hosted one of the ebst ITZ's i have ever done.

now im going out with my middle school friends.

tomorrow i am going to GHFCW to kick it wit some friends.

i :wub: life! :)

Archived