Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

i had a double payday today cuz my co was bought out and they cashed out our pto.

watched, and enjoyed, days, gh, yr today,

paid some bills.

got my car detgailed and now its the super sleek sexy black impala ss it should be.

chatted with an old friend.

made out with a cutie for a bit.

co-hosted one of the ebst ITZ's i have ever done.

now im going out with my middle school friends.

tomorrow i am going to GHFCW to kick it wit some friends.

i :wub: life! :)

We should all do more of that bolded part.

Celine Dion's new single is freaking HOT!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Hollyoaks kicked ass this week. I know I posted this in the Hollyoaks thread, but it'll get more exposure here. ;)

Max's funeral really got to me, it's the end of an era on the show.

I love these scenes from Max's funeral.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Ok, I havent said anything until now. But what is with putting banners/signatures right centered? <_< It's annoying as hell. :lol: Either center it or left center it. Rant over!

Ok, I havent said anything until now. But what is with putting banners/signatures right centered? <_< It's annoying as hell. :lol: Either center it or left center it. Rant over!

You know you love it ;)

So met this new friend a few weeks ago. Probably been a month. The guy really surprised me. He has been very supportive and there for me when I need him. No one could ask for anything more.

Then there's this "friend" who I have known for sometime. Lately, we have talk more. They guy is handsome and yet so sweet.

Finally, there's my HS buddy who I missed seeing this weekend. Pisses me off I didnt go see him. Now I finally know where he moved to and have his number. I just need to call him now. I've got to explain why I didnt show up to see him.

Funny how this certain topic was bitched about. And now that certain people have left the other people who complained dont post. The thread looks like a ghost town. <_<

I'm back from my trip to LA! We had a blast!!

SQ

So glad you're back Jen! I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to chat about it.