The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My assistant is such a nice person. I really don't deserve him. No matter how bad of a mood I may be in, seeing him being all happy and excited can cheer me up (unless of course I hate him for his fecking cheery attitude at 7:30 in the morning).

Today he brought me some Starbucks while on his way back from picking up a supply order. It was very thoughtful of him (especially since he knew I didn't have any coffee this morning). I let him go him early because of it.

• Members

Insomnia.....I fell asleep at my desk, woke up checked my phone and saw 4 messages (one from jen, one from Tara, one from JP and one from Tom Casiello).

I headed to Tom Casiello's blog where he wrote a very nice entry about ITZ Radio, sent Tom an e-mail, headed to SON, then to SOS to post this, then popped back at SON to post this.

I'm tired....can't sleep...bored. My friend Matt C. and I talked to each other for a few. He's such a good friend.

:huh:

-Ryan

• Members

Ha! I wonder if Mr. Tom Casiello heard Scott Bryce's interview yesterday. Where he said that the writers messed up by killing of his son, Bryant. That is was a big mistake because he was the next generation Montgomery....Of course Tom Casiello was one of the writers at the time. I believe Tom C. even said it was a great for the impact...what impact?? What a waste. Yeah thanks Pissant and Co. writers. <_<

He also had no so kind stuff to say about Goutman the hack. He was shocked at Martha Bryne being let go.

• Members

^I could be wrong but i assume when killing off a char that comes from above breakdown/script writers. maybe an ep/hw?

it did have impact, right away, and they got play out of it for a bit. but then being soaps they are today it was lost and never brought up again.

• Members

What question is that? I try to avoid your posts. You have been just way to hostile towards me. I dont know if you get your kicks doing it but I am done with all the negativity. Those who dont want to be nice to me...fine dont be. You know people do have feelings and do get hurt by words. I am just putting certain people on ignore for now.

Archived