Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Kissing what, Ron?? :P

BTW, didn't mean to ignore you on AIM the other night. I was in an extremely bad mood, you wouldn't have wanted to talk to me anyways. :D

Meanwhile, I hope everyone knows what tomorrow is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!

My Birthday?? :P

well geez, my phone just died.

i wonder why.

maybe it was a 6 hour convo? lol...

Gosh..again..another 6 hour in the zone?? :lol:

it wasnt just ITZ - after i hung up i worked for like 2 minutes then got a call from my friend who is in the army and in korea. so we talked for like 2 hours.

then my cell died.

oh i forgot the best part - hes comin home for a week... eeee!! this boy is one of the few i have thought about in the serious kinda way.

In the Zone.....and off the zone ;)

I was thinking about ATWT and Tom Casiello's time there. I have a lot of questions for Mr. Casiello...LOL. And a few comments for him. :lol:

Edited by Soapsuds

My partner is right. We need a smaller house. Maybe a condo. So sick of playing hotelier all summer long.

i had such an odd dream that i owned this huge mansion in napa valley and britney spears lived with me and between her friends and my friends it was a hotel.

told yall it was an odd dream.

Edited by JackPeyton

Once I saw a lady who looked like a leprechaun. She didn't appreciate being told that little tidbit. Who me? I didn't say it.

Then there's a guy I know whose last name is Leprohon... And yes, he is very short and wears funny hats.