The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i am about to leave work and meet a boy.

i like this boy. he has staying power.

well as much staying power as one boy can have with me. lets see if he ebats the 5 week record. tho i am having a party on the 3rd and this boy isnt coming to it so... i doubt he will last past then unless hes smart and we make plans for the 4th or 5th because then i will have to see him again and he might last longer then, but then again if i meet a new fling ill just blow him off. and that might happen cuz this girl is coming that ive been crushing on for years, and shes single...

aww, i love my life.

• Members

I was up in 4 in the morning doing work for my job....I had to wake up at 7:30 to get ready for work. I'm exhausted.....and still have to do a show tonight.

Today is not a good day to mess with me. My co-worker is annoying the hell out of me, my poor assistant has done nothing wrong, but the mere sight of him (any other day would be great) angers me (knowing he probably got a good 10 hours sleep).

Dealing with people worried about losing their jobs because of upcoming Mayoral shift is not a good thing. Oh, and neither is dealing with pretentious artists <_<

• Members

Kissing what, Ron?? :P

BTW, didn't mean to ignore you on AIM the other night. I was in an extremely bad mood, you wouldn't have wanted to talk to me anyways. :D

Meanwhile, I hope everyone knows what tomorrow is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!

Archived