The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know Sylph....I already told you what to do. Send me the damn PM, screw getting people in trouble. They knew what they were doing when they sent it to you.

So until you begin sending those rude PMs to me, I will just ignore it.

Ryan <3 Sylph :wub:

• Members

Perhaps I should have had my intention been for this member to be banned or something like that. I just thought it was hilarious and I saw no point in it?

I know that a whole lot of people think of me as overtly blunt, opinionated, brusque and sarcastic. But they misunderstand me more often than not. If I was mean to someone, the person should say it directly and I would be more than ready to apologize! Certainly my intention is not to be the local tyrant and to scare people away from posting.

I have to wonder though what was the inspiration behind the PM. Was it my last post directed towards Toups? Possibly. But Toups knows that I'm never (secretly or not) malevolent or malicious and that it was just one of those exchanges I have with him from time to time. We never agree, except on Coupling and Heroes! :D

I hope you didn't ban him. I never took it seriously, although I was surprised by the PM.

Sylph <3 Ryan, too. :wub:

:lol: I honestly didn't want the guy to be discovered, I just wanted the screen cap to include the left part with the number of posts etc. so that people wouldn't think I was inventing it or something...

Archived