The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

I do miss Venus, too. I remember old days when she, Ryan, Scotty, Kenny, and I would all post about everything and nothing. And it was great. We would talk into the wee hours of the morning.

Now, it feels like this thread has pretty much been abandoned.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Venus and I call each other about once a week. She's doing really good, just busy with life. She tells me she does pop in and reads but doesn't post because she doesn't have very nice things to say, lol. She's sweet like that.

Dusty I'm gonna PM you my cell number later.

I had a very good....3-4 hour conversation yesterday with JP, Tishy and Jen (SoapQueen). Those are some of the wackiest people you'll ever meet, lol. It's funny how friendships start because of soaps, and then you get to the point where your conversations have NOTHING to do with soaps at all, lol. Though we did talk about that a bit. JP's hatred of Claudia is sickening...<_<

My air conditioner still hasn't been fixed and I'm really pissed off...but whatever.

I'm hungry......

• Members

They're not easy to get here. There's a locally made kosher brand that's supposed to be as good but the texture is off. With gasoline prices going up I might have to give up my imported kosher hot dogs.

Archived