The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Our neighbours across the street got a new little dog, a schnauzer puppy. So [!@#$%^&*] cute. The two kids, a daughter and son, about 8 to 10 years old each, are just about to bust with happiness.

• Members

Hmm, so apparently, some nut-job PM-ed Sylph and was defaming my character, talking about how I'm not to be trusted and what a bad person I am. I'd like to know, how the hell would anyone here know much of anything about me? Except for a few PM's here and there with a few people, I've never talked to anyone outside of SON or use AIM or any of those internet chatting services (I do however visit the In The Zone chat).

Sylph wouldn't tell me who this poster is, but I appreciate him not believing this malicious slander. Some people really do need to get lives of their own.

• Members

I just refuse to take part in any sort of madness and I get enough of it here on SON every day without being directly involved.

I have no interest in hunting down these people, getting to the bottom of things.

As Jack said, haters will always be haters.

I'm going to go now and rest a bit... This day has begun on a wrong note.

• Members

Who over this poster was needs to be revealed. That crap will NOT be tolerated at SON. Alvin, I'm sorry that someone would attempt to slander you.....some people have NOTHING better to do than be pain in the asses.

Sylph, I ask that you forward that PM to me immediately so I can ban the person who contacted you.

Archived