Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members
Ever have that feeling of what did I do? Thats me right now. I feel like I did something wrong and I can't fix it. This is not good and I hate feeling like this. I am sorry

Depends who you did it to.

Yes I know what you mean. Sometimes it's a co worker and I shrug it off, or try to.

Family does it too, but that's a game.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm feeling that way now...Like my kindess towards someone was the wrong thing to do.... I'm never hard on others but always ten times harder on myself when I think I did something wrong/or have those feelings that I have.

Oh I know how you feel. I try to always be kind to people and then get treated like sh&*!! There are some true heartless people out there in this world. I've meet them.

Some people forget how you have been there for them. All the little things you do for them and just treat you like dirt.

• Members
Some people forget how you have been there for them. All the little things you do for them and just treat you like dirt.

I don't like saying it but I think family is the worst for that.

Also, I have a friend who dates back to cub scouts. I don't know any other way to say it but that we loved each other as friends for that many years. It's odd but I saw him at a public pool even before cub scouts and somehow knew his name and he knew mine. When we met it was so adult. He said "Aren't you...?" and I answered "Yes, aren't you ......?"

And he was my very best friend up until about 3 years ago.

We don't talk at all now.

A 30 year friendship.

• Members
Thats nice of you..but I'll take the hit...I am the punching bag of SON. :)

I'm curious what makes a person the punching bag of this site; and why you'd even stay here if that's what you are.

Please enlighten me. I promise no judgment, just a few questions.

• Members
Also, I have a friend who dates back to cub scouts. I don't know any other way to say it but that we loved each other as friends for that many years. It's odd but I saw him at a public pool even before cub scouts and somehow knew his name and he knew mine. When we met it was so adult. He said "Aren't you...?" and I answered "Yes, aren't you ......?"

And he was my very best friend up until about 3 years ago.

We don't talk at all now.

A 30 year friendship.

Hmmm...sounds very familiar too. I have a friendship just like that.

I'm curious what makes a person the punching bag of this site; and why you'd even stay here if that's what you are.

Please enlighten me. I promise no judgment, just a few questions.

Hmmm....good question...dont have a good answer for you. Why would I stay here?...hmmmm...stupidity...LOL..dont know

LOL!

Awww...King..my new buddy. :P:D

And I am so sick of some peoples pity party. Get over yourself.

• Members

Alright..............so I decided to go casual today for work. I'm wearing my wetsuit under my clothes. I am DETERMINED to go surfing before I have therapy today. I'll be damned if I'm going into that place without hitting some waves.

• Members
Alright..............so I decided to go casual today for work. I'm wearing my wetsuit under my clothes. I am DETERMINED to go surfing before I have therapy today. I'll be damned if I'm going into that place without hitting some waves.

Since you have the wetsuit...we know what is happening right now...dont we. :)

Archived