Y&R Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Members

this Faux Carmen twist is so stupid. Dru is crazy. Come on, she saw Carmen in public places everywhere. Do they mean to tell me that FauxCarmen just slipped in and out without anyone else seeing her?

What was on the video that JT saw?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On the video that Jana doctored on Kevin's PC, it make it look like he was dragging something, giving the illusion that it was Carmen's body....When Kevin said that he was set up, he tried to find Michael and old stupid and dumb J.T. couldn't accept the fact that he could be wrong hit him in the head to keep him from talking to Michael...

Now I'm smacking my lips, happy that J.T. is going to be tossed in a cell and being told that his stupid butt was wrong and that Colleen told that it was indeed Jana :P

• Members

It is supposed to be your classic "Gaslight" story stolen from the movie of the same name and used on several soaps through the years. It works best at a slower pace though. The pace has been the major thing wrong here and it should have been more dramatic with each appearance of Carmen or each thing that moved or was replaced.

I don't have a problem with the overall story. It should have just been executed better. Victoria Rowell has played it wonderfully so no problems with the acting, but the whole execution of the story has been the problem. It is just the type of story that really suffers from a faster pace.

And better music with the scenes would have been better too. A highly dramatic music with a Gothic feel to it would have really pepped it up.

• Members

If there is any justice in Genoa City J.T or Jeffrey Todd should spend some time in lock up.

He should spend it with a 400 pound man with the nickname "Tiny" who hasn't seen a woman in 3 years!LOL!

There should be scenes featuring Kevin with Brad,Vicrtoria,Devon and Lily too!

Victoria Rowell,bless her heart I am going to miss her. She is the answer to Kim Zimmer at GL and Liz Hubbard at ATWT!

VR can chew more scenery,go more over the top,be outrageous and entertaining---just like Zimmer and Hubbard!

• Members

I'd say VR's exit had more to do with the story being rushed than anything else. Then it could have played out longer, with Dru doing her own gaslighting, delving into her family history of mental illness, going through all the recovery steps, the Winters family becoming stronger and closer as a result.

Also, this story brought me VI's potentially very interesting, complex new grayscale David, hopefully long term, so I'm not complaining! :)

• Members

Friday March 2nd show.

Screw.you.LML.

WTF was that [!@#$%^&*] today between Cane and Jill? Jill tells the bloke that he is her billy lid in the FRICK FRACKING BOUTIQUE! I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw the preview, I didn't think they were actually going to reveal it THERE. And of course TIIC had to remind us who the REAL STAR of the story was...... the SLAPPER. DOWN WITH THE BUSH PIG. I can no longer stand watching these repeat stories, of once classic tales. I give kudos to Jess Walton and Daniel Goddard because I do think that they brought it. And I bet a sigh of relief came across DG when he realized that he was finally going to work with REAL actors.

BUT

Lynn Marie Hack'em can kiss my left tit. :angry:

Dru, Dru, Dru...where are you? I don't find this ish entertaining at all, but downright pathetic. It's not like Dru killed Carmen! Bitc.h made moves on HER husband, and all Dru did was put Ms. Mesta in check.

And why is MR playing Carmen 1.0 since her first go around was so half ass :blink: :blink: Not even a slight voice change or change in mannerisms or anything. She is just playing the same non-existant character AGAIN.

Everytime I see Brad, the only think that comes to mind is SMUG ARROGANT JACKARSE. Frickin' blobhead.

Was anybody else annoyed by the "Everybody Loves Kevin" show. :rolleyes:

We GET IT. Kevin saved Colleen's life, so all his sins are forgiven. But do I need Traci being so nice to the CREEP. I about choked on my spit when Kevin came out looking all Godfatherlike in his wheelchair, and then Traci running to his chair to show her gratitude. What the fuc.k ever. Traci let me introduce you to the guy who ALMOST KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER. I don't mind Traci being thankful to him, but the way she was practically grovelling at his feet was disgusting. I'm not sorry, but I'm NOT buying Kevin's sudden redemption. Maybe if it was written differently, but this is just stupid. And now Colleen is all like "Gee golly, I forgive you Kevin, you have changed." Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Everything is done SO WRONGLY.

I did like Maggie arresting JT (ooohh the things they'd do to Mr. Pretty in jail) but again...what.the.HELL? JT is allowed to roam around free until Kevin agrees to press charges. UH UH. There was a room full of witnesses that watched JT hit Kevin over the head, and yet they are STILL investigating. BULLSH!T. The GCPD are der brains.

BTW did you catch the Aussie terms? :P

• Members

Besides all the stupid Carmen stuff, today's epi was really good. I'm so happy to see JT being hauled off to jail. Love having Tracey. Looks like she is going to cause some hell between Cadrian. I just love those two together. That whole star-cross lovers thing always makes for good drama. Christian LeBlanc was on his A-game today.

• Members

Today's Y&R was probably the best episode they've done in a long time. It was total brilliance.

I don't agree with all the hate. But today's show was much better than usual even though I've been enjoying it all along.

Now, it's been a rocky week elsewhere what with the worst junk I've ever seen on any show ever on GH a few days ago, and B&B having a great episode with Betty White followed by 2 silly awful days with little redeeming.

But Y&R still has my complete attention despite the Sheila not Sheila nonsense a few weeks ago.

• Members

This is what had me rolling... J.T. mustering up that weak ol' "I didn't mean to.." He mustered up that, yet he couldn't give Michael or Kevin a chance to utter the words, "innocent"

Oh, I did like that Gloria "Bug-Eyes" Fisher snapped on Brad with the quickness...she should have saved some of that for Victoria too, the little snot. She couldn't even open her trap to say a I'm sorry.

But what killed me was this: Brad, who has been keeping his past under wraps for years, lunges out at Kevin, trash talking him from the word go, but quickly forgot that he not that long ago actually killed folks, and with his THUNDER THIGHS no less :lol: Yet, when Colleen said it wasn't Kevin but Jana, he wants to try a weak, watered down apology too, and got dissed in the process.

I guess FauxCarmen is to be the 'Plain Janed up' version of the make-up wearing one, huh :lol::lol:

• Members

The past two eppys have been really good, IMO. I loved Kevin's "I don't care what you want. Get the hell out of my room." to Brad and his "Jana listen, when I find you, and I will find you, I'm gonna kill you." :lol:

Traci is gonna cause sooooooo many problems for Cadrian. She had "trouble" writen all over her face after she found out that's who Colleen was kissing. God, all the color seemed to drain out of Amber's face when Cane said that since he's an American citizen, they should get an annulment. :lol: Priceless!!!

Seeing JT's punk ass hauled off in handcuffs was just one of the highlights. And the little ego staredown between him and Adrian after he left Colleen's room, I LOVED it. JT needs his own little blanket party in jail. Big Bubba's waiting for you, JT.

• Members

I don't have many complaints. Well, the cops telling JT he isn't going anywhere, and the next thing you know, his behind is at the hospital. WTF? He should have been in the back of a squad car as soon as they got there and witnesses gave up the goods. :rolleyes:

Another thing that got me was that heifer saying that even though Dru didn't kill Carmen, she still needs to rot in a cell the rest of her life anyway. WTF? :angry: WHY? Because she treated Carmen like the skank she was by telling her to step off her husband? :rolleyes: She should be in a cell the rest of her life for that? If that's the case, what should you get for slashing someone's tires, stealing their personal items, credit cards (and using them), and breaking into their home multiple times? Tell me, what should someone get for that? You know, REAL crimes. <_< Dru got locked up, lost her job and forced into psychotherapy for cutting up Carmen's clothes, but who wants to bet NOTHING happens to David and fake Carmen for all this crap they pulled?

Where do they get this stuff? BUT, other than my litte Dru gripe, I really thought today's show was the BEST we have seen out of Y&R in a loooooooong time. I loved it.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show because even though they were in the episode, Scamber and Mr. Thighs of Steel didn't stink up my screen to much. It was also nice having a day where Sharon, Nick, Phyllis, Nikki, & Victor weren't on.......

Adrian may not be the best character on the show, but the actor who plays him rocks my socks......lnr28.gif

Amber is the Willow of Y&R, at least Willow is becoming a bit more tolerable on Days.....A day hasn't gone by when Scamber has been on, that I haven't thought "Get that b!tch off my show pronto!!!!!!"....... :angry:

Archived