Y&R Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Members

pp_greet_096.gif

Well folks, Monday yet again approaches us, and we have tons to see this week on Y&R.... Now, let's see.

Dru pulls a Naomi Campbell on someone she loves; Michael and Lauren may lose their closest friends because of their prior knowledge of Sheila....Kevin receives a round of hurt from some very heated people....J.T. being J.T. has his own agenda where the Jana/Colleen/Kevin stuff goes..

Sharon continues to gravitate towards Brad in his time of need...Guess who will be envy.gif... Neil's eyes begin to play tricks on him.... Someone celebrates an anniversary in a padded cell :P .....Cane is puzzled by Jill and Kay's strange behavior...Someone's antics winds them in a jail cell....and Traci Abbott returns home to GC to be by Colleen's side.

Well ladies and gents.....Hope to talk to you all; discuss what we LIKE, what we thought was OKAY, and what we downright HATED on this coming week's Y&R

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Dru stuff today but clearly my favorite scenes of the day were Cooper and Walton. Man they were dead on today. Jill still has so much hatred for what Kay did. It is just sitting there bubbling. I don't Kay has seen the full extent of her wrath yet.

I loved that she threw up Jabot to Kay as another thing she stole from her. And then they talked about the parents of the child that she raised. I was wondering if anyone would ever bring that up. I mean Violet had to steal that baby from someone else. I wonder where they will go with this.

• Members

I absolutely loved the heated lashing out Phyllis gave to Michael and Lauren...

Also loved seeing Dru getting all hysterical and Devon saying: "Hey, that's about enough of that, okay, mom?" I was rolling on the floor laughing. Can't wait till she goes all Naomi Campbell with the camera...I could have sworn it would be today, but at least we will get a laugh tomorrow.

Love me so Ji Mihn..he's a cutie.

• Members

I loved Phyllis going at Micheal and Lauren. I think Micheal thought Phyllis would not be that mad at him but Phyllis always thought their relationship was that they could go to eachother about anything and I mean anything. She felt hurt and betrayed by Micheal and she thought that would never happened.

I certainly understand how she felt.

As for Dru she is funny as hell. I really need Colleen to wake up and clear Kevin. Then continue to have that kind of special bond that they share. I just need hate sex with those too.

• Members

Christel Khalil is a disaster! Did you guys see her today and you truly want to tell me she can act? No emotion for a fricking sliced open head? And the stuff with Dru was nauseating! It was clearly an accident and she was a total bitch to Dru about it. If she knows Dru is losing it, shouldn't she be more sympathetic? Considering all of the vile things DRU has had to put up, the nerve of that slag! The character is completely dead to me now. My biggest problem is that she has no heart and not a selfless bone in her body when Khalil plays her. Davetta's Lily had a ton of heart and was down for her family no matter what.

I'm dreading Dru's exit when we'll have to deal with Lily as the only Barber-Winters woman. It's almost blasphemous.

Bradley is another character dead to me, but this has been true for months. He's not even capable of showing genuine concern about his daughter. He comes off so bitchy and entitled like he's some god everyone must bow down to. I hope our next storyline for Brad is his downfall, but with our luck he'll team up with Victor to take down Jack. It's a shame, because Brad was once an interesting cad, but they refuse to acknowledge what a scumbag he is.

• Members

Cristel's version of Lily was weak today...She came off as whiny and nasally. I can't help but wonder every time I see her scenes if Davetta could have done much more with it. The one thing I do like about Lily is this: when she looks like a complete fool when she's proven wrong...the look on her face is priceless.

Archived