Y&R Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 27 2007, 11:56 AM)
Christel Khalil is a disaster! Did you guys see her today and you truly want to tell me she can act? No emotion for a fricking sliced open head? And the stuff with Dru was nauseating! It was clearly an accident and she was a total !@#$%^&*] to Dru about it. If she knows Dru is losing it, shouldn't she be more sympathetic? Considering all of the vile things DRU has had to put up, the nerve of that slag! The character is completely dead to me now. My biggest problem is that she has no heart and not a selfless bone in her body when Khalil plays her. Davetta's Lily had a ton of heart and was down for her family no matter what.

I'm dreading Dru's exit when we'll have to deal with Lily as the only Barber-Winters woman. It's almost blasphemous.

Bradley is another character dead to me, but this has been true for months. He's not even capable of showing genuine concern about his daughter. He comes off so !@#$%^&*]y and entitled like he's some god everyone must bow down to. I hope our next storyline for Brad is his downfall, but with our luck he'll team up with Victor to take down Jack. It's a shame, because Brad was once an interesting cad, but they refuse to acknowledge what a scumbag he is.

I totally agree with every word you typed!

Doesn't she look like that most of the time? :lol:

• Members

Botox had ruined allllllll his other facial expressions.

God, I wanted to knock the living sh!t out of Lily today! :angry: Where is Davetta when you need her??? Damn you PTB!! :angry:

I felt so bad for Dru today when she was her little room at the end of the show. :(

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 27 2007, 12:56 PM)
Christel Khalil is a disaster! Did you guys see her today and you truly want to tell me she can act? No emotion for a fricking sliced open head? And the stuff with Dru was nauseating! It was clearly an accident and she was a total !@#$%^&*] to Dru about it. If she knows Dru is losing it, shouldn't she be more sympathetic? Considering all of the vile things DRU has had to put up, the nerve of that slag! The character is completely dead to me now. My biggest problem is that she has no heart and not a selfless bone in her body when Khalil plays her. Davetta's Lily had a ton of heart and was down for her family no matter what.

I'm dreading Dru's exit when we'll have to deal with Lily as the only Barber-Winters woman. It's almost blasphemous.

Bradley is another character dead to me, but this has been true for months. He's not even capable of showing genuine concern about his daughter. He comes off so !@#$%^&*]y and entitled like he's some god everyone must bow down to. I hope our next storyline for Brad is his downfall, but with our luck he'll team up with Victor to take down Jack. It's a shame, because Brad was once an interesting cad, but they refuse to acknowledge what a scumbag he is.

I saw the first half of the show today, so I can respond to this. All hate towards Khalil's portrayl of Lily aside, if someone threw a camera at your head and busted your head open, you wouldn't freak out? :lol: Lily was civil to Dru compared to what I would have done if my mother threw a camera at my head. I would pick that sh*t up and throw it back at her. Dru needs to be committed. She's hurting her family. Lock her up and throw away the key! :lol::P

And I agree about Brad. The only time I like him is in scenes with Sharon.

• Members

I had to rewind the scene where Brad was acting cool towards Adrian....just the look on his (Adrian's ) face made me feel somewhat sorry for him.

Someone should have locked J.T. in a refrigerator; I'm beyond tired of him thinking he knows so much, when he's as dumb as they come (look who trained his dumb butt to be a P.I. in the first place :P )....The truth could be slapping what remaining sense he has out of him and he still will let that ego and snotty pride of his do whatever to get things to go his way.

Glad to see that in the weeks to come, he'll be the outsider once again.

• Members

ICAM! Christel was [!@#$%^&*] DREADFUL. WTF TPTB were smoking when they decided to bring her ass back, I'll never know, but I do kow they made a monumental mistake by letting Davetta go. If she was still Lilly, that scene would have been much more better and I wouldn't have had to hear all that damn screaming of the lines Christel did today.

• Members

These are days I wish Davitta was back cause she would have rocked in that scene with Dru throwing something at her. This twit on my screen has to go not feeling her at all. She sucks royally.

I love the friendship between Kevin and Daniel. I like that Daniel is concerned about Kevin. The Baldwins/Fisher have no doubt about Kevin and I like they will do what ever they have to do to protect eachother and defend eachother. I just love me some Kevin.

UGH Brad is useless and a waste.

JT the dumbest pi beside Paul that I have ever scene but did enjoy JT and Victoria. Go figure.

Dru rocks, I am so going to miss Victoria cause she be so ghetto but with class and that is so hard to fine.

Overall my Greg is rocking and I want Kevin/Colleen they would be interesting.

• Members

Who's Rocking the Show SO Far:

Victoria Rowell is rocking the role of Dru....She's excellent at being a woman on the edge, and she had me focused on all that she did...She brings a spice and a spark to Dru; something that no recast (if they ever went that route) could ever do...You can really tell that she ad-libs some of the lines she has, and when she does, it's excellent.

Greg is rocking the scenes he's having too....I'm beginning to like me some Kevin...Just the scenes where he's fearing that Colleen will die had me taking notice...I just can't wait to see Greg and Adrienne having more scenes together..

• Members

Just saw Monday's show: My girl Jess Walton sure was fabulous and smoking fine-looking.

And those Ji Min scenes - Eeeeee, I got sugar shock and totally missed the awful Nick&Phyllis moments. Loving "JiJi" - LOL! Kill Will Stiffwell...

And Jeanne Cooper was so fabulous as well: That pissed look when she heard that Jill's son already has a wife. Can't wait when she mets the actual new Mrs. Chancellor. She better get those magic hands ready for a serious slapping lesson.

EDIT: OMG - Dru doing a Naomi Campbell. Amazing, Miss Rowell!

Archived