Y&R Discussion: Week of February 26th

• Members

:lol:Did anyone else see Dru's shoe go flying when she was tangling with those meatheads? I was mad at the whole situation and how she was being manhandled, but I couldn't stop laughing when her shoe went sailing. Man, I am going to miss her. Her scenes keep me riveted to the screen. She had those legs and hair a-flailing. I loved it. Can't say the same for her being strapped to the bed at the end of the show though. :angry:

Agreeing with the general consensus about Lily reaction yesterday. <_< I wasn't feeling it. Since there's nothing we can do about Khalil being Lily, I at least hoped for the best where she is concerned. Doesn't look like we're getting it.

Slightly off topic, what do you all think about the "Carmen" thing? Now that Neil has seen the wench too, if it comes to light that David IS behind Dru's Carmen sightings by using a body double, then shouldn't he be charged with a crime or two? At least breaking and entering because Dru has seen the woman in her apartment. Also, come to think of it, she's had to have been in the apartment more than once since things have been stolen (PDA, credit card) and furniture, plants, knick knacks rearranged. I also remember that the person used Dru's credit card and charged that shirt to it. So someone used a stolen card to make a purchase. Also, someone used Dru's computer to send company reports to Neil. Oh and wait, the tires on Dru's car were slashed. Wouldn't all of these things be considered crimes? Why do I have the feeling that everything will just turn out to be a heaping helping of, "Oh, my bad...I'm sorry about all that." THE END.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the thing that is gonna suck too (going by what ChrisB wrote):

David Chow is the cause of everything Dru is going through, yet, not a damn thing will happen to him, considering he's going to be scheming with Victor to get Jack into office...however, because of his actions, Dru is strapped to a bed in the mental institution that is obviously not on the 'up and up' (I still think that psychiatrist is a schemer), and the rest of her family are in a shambles.

On another thing I wanted was someone to put a muzzle on Devon...between he and Lily, they talk tooo much and know nothing. Even when they are wrong, they are too stupid or too snooty to admit they are wrong.

• Members

I am so waiting for some payback coming to JT....he's definitely the new Paul, too stupid to solve a case; I guess those lessons from Paul Williams really paid off :lol:

You do know that once Colleen does wake up and clears Kevin's name, neither Boxhead Brad, Dimwitted Devon, Lackluster Lily or Jump the Gun J.T. will apologize....

• Members

N/M the show just answered my question......That will teach me to ask questions before the show ends.....

I so didn't get why Daniel called Amber and said what he did, I did miss a few minutes of the show not long after it started due to weather warnings interrupting the show.....

Oh and there's "Cathy" ......."Patty's" identical cousin......

• Members

Yes, this was a very good show, sans Kay and Jill. Why is Jill taking the woman who kidnapped her son to meet him? And why the freak is she talking to her and not from the other side of a jail cell?

I'm glad the writers remembered that Colleen is an Abbott and not a smelly Carlton. Hopefully Victoria can be freed soon. Beth Maitland is able to instantly become Traci when she returns and I wish they'd bring her back full-time or recurring. I also thought she looked fabulous, though I wish she'd stick with the blonde and dump the red highlights.

Maybe once everyone kicks Brad to the curb he can try and romance Traci again since the golddigger needs a rich wife. Would also be great to see her fighting with Lauren since her brother-in-law tried to kill Colleen (or so they thought). That was a missed opportunity right there!

Now I have to look forward to two more shows with Traci and then the Abbott family will be back on it's death bed. :(

Traci, Billy, Mamie, Keemo and Ashley? Come back to me!

• Members

Either get rid of J.T. or have him get a serious beatdown to the point where he has to change his little retarded ways... Can't wait till tomorrow to see Maggie "The Closure" Sullivan toss his pathetic butt in jail :P

Like they say, what goes around comes around, and J.T.'s turn is approaching.

• Members

AS much as I want Jt and Victoria, Jt looks like a complete idiot. I mean seriously would Kevin be that stupid to leave a video on his computer.

My poor baby hurt and boy is Micheal going after him with both barrels coming.

UGH Brad is just useless and pointless character.

Victoria Rowell can play crazy I wander how she would do if she played a villian kinda like that chip on Sunset Beach. I think she would be a riot.

• Members

I love today's show alot. The last two days have both been pretty good.

I have to say I am really liking that Jill & Katherine have been part of the Cane story a lot more this week. I absolutely love both of them.

I have to say I love little Amber trying to play so coy that she doesn't know who Cane's mother is. Oh brother. Latham is really setting this up good. It is going to be some fireworks in this story.

• Members

The show has been alot more exciting the last couple of weeks. I love the Colleen/Kevin angle they most likely will be going for. Finally Brad and Sharon's affair is beginning to see the light of day again and I am very interested to see how Dru's story ends and this new revelation that there is a Carmen double. Finally, David Chow is doing something.

I am cautiously optimistic. I am forced too because at the drop of the hat Latham can go all McTavish on us. She is so bad!

A year ago at this time I was praising her hiring and the immediate positive effect she had on the show.

She tanked fast.

• Members

When I saw the final scene, I wanted to jump down J.T.s scrawny little throat for what he did...his hate for Kevin and also his knack for being stupid was icing on the cake for me to wait readily for him to be hauled off to jail...Regardless of what he thinks of Kevin, the fact still remains is that J.T. is bore.

Archived