The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that could very well be what is happening. At this point, and no offense meant to her, but I wouldn't want to be Britney Spears either. I bet she would give anything to just start over and be a regular citizen as in, no huge popularity, not all this drama, etc.

• Members

This is definitely something a la Michael Jackson changing his image. I doubt that it's for media attention. I think that anything Britney does now is going to cause a media uproar.

She definitely needs some kind of help. I understand how it is when you feel like the world is just crashing all around you, and you do a lot of stupid things (ie. party, drink, do drugs, etc.)

• Members

You know, I hate to admit it, but I think I understand why she might have shaved her head. For a couple of decades I have suffered from depression. I have been on medication for about ten years. Every so often, my medication needs to be changed. Usually my Mother will point out that I'm getting into trouble. Even if she doesn't say anything, I can tell because I get this compulsion to shave my head. I haven't done it, but before I realized what was going on, I took my neice outside, handed her a pair of scissors and had her cut my hair very short. Maybe Brittany is suffering depression also. Untreated, it can make you do some weird stuff.

Just a thought.

• Members

I thought you guys had already seen her with the wig, but here she is:

BSPEARSWIG021907_19.jpg

BSPEARSWIG021907_22.jpg

BSPEARSWIG021907_02.jpg

BSPEARSWIG021907_12.jpg

BSPEARSWIG021907_01.jpg

britneykepsssthepartygoing.jpg

crazybritneeeey.jpg

An out-of-breath and disheveled Britney Spears almost lost it when she learned she might miss her flight to Los Angeles on Friday.

Carrying two small bags, Spears, 25, ran through Miami International Airport to catch her American Airlines flight. But when she arrived at the gate and handed her boarding pass to the ticket agent, she was informed that the walkway had been retracted from the plane and the flight was closed.

"She was really upset," says David Paulsen, a passenger at an adjoining gate. "She (said) to the agent, 'I've got to get on this plane to get home to my kids.' She looked like she was about to cry."

The ticket agent called the pilot and requested that Spears be allowed on the flight. She told the pilot, "'I've got Britney Spears here and she wants to get on the plane,'" Paulson says. After a pause, the agent said, "'No, I'm serious. Can we get her on the plane?'" A few seconds later, the agent smiled and nodded to Spears, and the walkway was extended again.

Because the flight was nearly full, Spears had no available seat in first class. Instead, the singer took a seat in the last row of coach.

An American Airlines spokesperson tells PEOPLE that it's not unusual for the airline to allow late arrivals on the plane as long as it won't delay the flight. The final decision is left up to the cockpit crew and gate agents.

As a visibly relieved Spears was about to board the plane, she stopped to give an autograph to the agent, and then turned to the crowd of onlookers and waved. "God bless!" she said as she got on the plane and headed towards home.

• Members

hairnew5.jpg

reporternew.jpg

hairnew1.jpg

clippernew.jpg

signnew.jpg

This is it, the opportunity of a lifetime. You can be the proud owner of Britney Spears’ hair, extensions, the Omega clipper used to cut it all off and even the can of Red Bull she was drinking at the time. You also get her blue Bic Lighter and this valuable domain and website to use for publicity purposes. This is the Ultimate Britney Spears Experience! It is a piece of history that can not be duplicated!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to various charities. The winner will have the choice to remain anonymous or to use this for publicity purposes.

If you are SERIOUS about purchasing please do the following:

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your name, company name (if applicable), email, phone number, and address. We will contact you A.S.A.P. Any submissions that do not include ALL of the required information will be discarded.

• Members

Imagine turning on my television (mind you I heard about this the day it was posted) and hearing my news announcer saying "Breaking News" and thinking something bad happened in the area in which I live; only to see them talking about Britney Spears :rolleyes:

At times, a part of me thinks that everything that she does is for a reaction from someone else...

Archived