The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. It is terrifying for anyone to get raped and why I feel so bad for this girl. With rehab, her ex, and all this other stuff she has going on getting raped would just destroy a person. I don't know how anyone could handle all that. And that would probabyl explain her behavior.

I mean, can you blame her? I'm not saying she should party or do drugs or whatever she actually is doing that is bad, but she has alot of stuff going on right now.

• Members

I think Britney should be able to go out and party after being shut in for two plus years. I think she deserves to act like a human being and not be bashed for it.

Furthermore I am not going to get into the rumors of what she is doing or what she isn't doing. We don't have any facts here so to say that she is hooked on drugs isn't even 100% true. We don't know what is going on with Britney. We don't know if she is on drugs or if she isn't.

The girl went to shave her head and didn't wear underwear a few days now all the sudden she is being bashed left and right and I don't feel that that's warranted.

• Members

I have a feeling that this is all a phase; a f***ed up phase that's only going to get worse before it gets better and will end rapidly with Britney Spears finding God, marrying a preacher, having a show on TBN and re-recording "I'm a Slave 4 U" as "I'm a Slave 4 Jesus".

Just kidding. The !@#$%^&*] is irreperable now.

• Members

It turns out she was not raped.

She's just messed-up, out-of-control and someone needs to tell her to settle her ass down and worry more about her kids then partying and being seen everywhere. Whatever she does, she brings it on herself.

• Members

A day after the shocking news of Britney Spears shaving her head, we catch Justin Timberlake in West Hollywood. We asked him what his thoughts were on the situation.

One of our photographers asked him "Justin, did you hear about Britney shaving her head? What do you think about this?" He looked sort of sad or depressed once asked and as he was walking there was silence. After about 2 minutes of silence Justin said, "It was a smart choice, she is starting over, cleaning herself up. It was something you wouldn't expect most people to do, so she is taking a chance."

His face was sort of concerned looking. Then someone asked:

"Justin how do you think she looks? Many people are having rude comments about it." Justin said, "She looks amazing, very GI-Jane, she can pull off anything." We are guessing Justin knew about this long before we mentioned it. We are behind Britney, lets hope this is a new start for her. Justin on the other hand, we are glad he is supportive of Britney for a change.

source: UBritney.com & StarPulse.com

Archived