The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Members

Larry Rudolph comments Britney's bald head

10:27AM / 17.02.2007

"Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her."

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step."

According to different rumors, Britney was raped at a bar/club. But, what if she actually did this in memory of her aunt Sandra? Some say something happened in Miami and that's why she got back to LA so fast. Who knows...

source: Ubritney.com

Quoting Larry Rudolph again: "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done."

The problem is what happened in Miami, because that made the situation become worse.

We don´t know what happened. Larry Rudolph said: "Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her." People are commenting that she might have been raped in the hotel or in a bar/club. We just know "that" happened in Miami and then she flew as soon as possible to L.A.

This is REALLY sad

Us spoke with Esther Tognozzi, the owner of Esther's Hair Salon in Tarzana, California, where Spears took clippers to her head and sheared her scalp bald on Friday night.

Says Tognozzi, "She just looked in the mirror and said with tears in her eyes, 'Oh, my God, I shaved it all off. My mom is going to be so upset with me.'"

Tognozzi says that prior to shaving Britney complained that her extensions were "very tight and uncomfortable."

Tognozzi, who waived her normal $20 cut fee for Britney, adds that, other than the tears when she looked in the mirror, "Britney had a blank face and showed little emotion whatsoever."

"We have no idea how she found us," a salon worker tells Us. "She just walked in and said she wanted to shave her head. Esther has been in the business for 30 years and said, 'I'm not doing that.' But Britney was set on having her head shaved so she started doing it herself."

But why did Brit decide to go bald?

The salon source says, "I don't know what's going on in her head, but she obviously is not very happy deep down, but she thought it would make her happy to have her head shaved. She didn't say if she liked it or not, but she thought it would make her happy to do it so she did."

This is what happened:

1 - Britney entered in a rehab clinic to do desintoxication. She stayed there for less than 24 hours and went to Miami.

2 - Something "horrible" happened with her in Miami. Everybody is speculationg that she was raped in the hotel or in a bar / club.

3 - She ran away to Los Angeles. There, she called a beauty salon and asked them to open late at night. she spent 10 min in the car crying and then entered there. She asked to have her hair shaved, but the answer was no. So she shaved it herself and when she looked at herself in the mirror she started crying, but was showing no emotions soon again.

4 - She left the place and walked to another one to do 2 tatoos

5 - Later she checked into a hospital, but didn´t stay there

Update about Britney at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre 6:32PM / 17.02.2007

It's been all over the gossip blogs, so I'm just updating what I reported last night. I spoke with my relative who works at CSMS. Apparently Britney was checked in late last night by an older male and was diagnosed with something called "Amphetamine psychosis".

I'm not exactly sure what that is, but basically, it's psychosis brought on by use of amphetamines. I don't know what pills or drugs you would take to have that happen, but there's all those rumors she does a lot of ecstasy and prescription medication.

From wikipedia: Amphetamine psychosis is a form of psychosis which can result from amphetamine or methamphetamine use. Amphetamine psychosis can include delusions, hallucinations and thought disorder. Hallucinations are frequently reported in chronic amphetamine users, with over 80% of users reporting the presence of hallucinatory experiences, typically as visual or auditory experiences. Delusions, paranoia, fears about persecution, hyperactivity and panic are also reported as the most common features.

She wasn't supposed to leave but something happened, she had some kind of outburst, was very paranoid, and they let her go, and have been involved with her today, but not at the hospital (at her home? at a clinic?).

If I find out anything else, I'll update.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fact is, no one knows whats going on in Britney's head, and frankly, its not really our business.

I just hope that she gets help and straightens her problems out.

She is obviously sad beyond words, and we all know how horrible that feeling is.

• Members

I understand what you're saying and completely agree except for the assertion that it's not of our business. These celebrities put themslves in the public eye for better or worse. Britney, apparently, is not heeding the advice of her own friends and family as she is continually plagued by her demons. But yet, when her album drops, her fans are suppossed to rally around this woman who is at a crossroads and on the verge of implosion? It would be oe thing if the press were intruding upon her privacy. However, she is falling apart for the world to see. She needs help.

Some celebrites have a kinship with their fans & public; it's not a relationship that's severed simply because they are in the throes of bad press. Britney needs to get herself together. I pray that she does. I might not know her personally or place her on my favorite but she's constantly on my TV screen and it's not a clandestine "Gotcha!" She's out in the open spiraling out of control. She needs help. I don't need to be a psychologist to form that opinion or discernment.

If someone is standing on top of a building and looks like they're about to jump, I'm not gonna say it's none of my business. That's just me anyway. I love gossip as much as the next person, but not to the point I want to see all these celbrities dropping like flies.

• Members

Celebrities make it our business when they make public spectacles of themselves the way that Britney has been. I don't mean this to be as harsh as it sounds, but when you become a media whore, it's no one's fault but your own when the whole world knows when you f*ck up, and talk about it.

• Members

She's not going to get better by being under constant scrutiny and ridicule by fans and non fans alike. Everyday there is some article bashing her in some form or another, and she can't go anywhere without being harrassed by paparazzi. Granted, she's famous and it comes with the job, but I find it sick that people are getting off on speculating about her mental health and possible rape. People just need to leave her the hell alone and let her cope in the comfort of her family and friends. She will not heal if the public does not leave her alone long enough to do so.

• Members

Again, I understand, but Briteny puts herself in the media. Don't expect hugs and kisses when you're a complete f*ck up. Don't go out without your panties on and flash the world. Don't live in the clubs when you've got two kids at home. She needs to get out of the camera's.

As for people talking about her, they talked about Jesus too. People talk about me.

I'm not insensitive. If she was raped, I'm there with her because I know first hand what kind of hell that violation does. You'll find anyway to induldge but after a certain point, you can't surround yourself with yes people who aren't gonna offer tough love. You line a birdcage with that kind of help.

I sincerely hopes she gets better, but there are two innocent kids involved. She's either gonna be a media whore living in the tabloids or be a mother. For some, it's a manageable task, but she is off in some other world. She should not be left alone. Her feet needs to be put to the fire; maybe then all her infermities will be burned out of her.

I don' stalk these superstars; they place themselves in the limelight. Get out the cameras if you don't want to be seen.

• Members

I'm not saying we are. But enough people seem to take joy out of hers, and others', suffering.

When I went through what I did a few years back, I couldn't imagine suffering through it in the spotlight.

No person should have to go through hardships while others watch in glee to see what disaster will strike next.

Archived