The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How sad. :( I never liked britney spears, but I find myself rooting for her. I really hope she gets the help she needs and doesn't leave rehab again, if she doesn't want to stay for herself stay for the kids. The media gets more disgusting by the minute, they seem to be easing off the anna nicole wagon and now their on to britney. Do they think it helps when paparazzi asked why she's not in rehab, hello because she has 30 stalkerazzi's hounding her every move. There should be a law for the paparazzi, they are downright stalking celebs, and they only get away with it because they have a camera. This makes no sense to me, if it was someone without a camera they would be charged with stalking, whats the difference???

• Members

Im disgusted by all this. Will these assholes be satisfied when she's dead? The girl's head is messed with and she's udner so much stress and has so many problems. She's in rehab for a reason and yet they continue to harass and stalk her. I cant imagine what shes going through and God help Britney bc shes going to need all the help she can get

• Members

It's time for me to step up in this thread lol.

I've been a Britney Spears fan since 1999 when she debuted. I've stuck by her actions and even defended them for so long, and that's what I'm still doing. Yes, she has done some crazy things here lately-- but look at what her life has been like! These horrible people in the media along with Kfed are egging on this behavior. It's like they want her to become the next Anna Nicole just so they can report on her death. I pray that she turns out okay and that this is just a phase. Hopefully one day, 20 years from now when she's Madonna's age we'll be able to say "Remember when Britney went through that crazy stage and shaved her head?"

• Members

This poor girl definitely needs some help and support. She gained quick fame and riches at too young an age, worked harder -with touring and making records and PR appearencaes, and so on-then many do. She had two babies in rapid succession, once again at a young age. Whether she "asked for it" by being a celebrity or not is a moot point. It doesn't mean she "deserves what she gets."

She is still a human with feelings and a breaking point. She has been pushed and pushed. I can't blame her for breaking down. It is what she does from now on that will make all the difference. But, the world needs to back off if she wishes to ever recover. She doesn't deserve to lose her children either.

Archived