The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I may be sick of her, and I'll gladly admit it, but that doesn't mean I can't still talk about her. Call it bashing, call it whatever you like, but I'm not hurting any of you in simply writing my take on the story, so don't single me out for it. I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't realize this was the Britney Spears LoveFest. Guess I'll have to check the title of the thread more closely next time. :rolleyes:

• Members

TMZ has learned Britney Spears is back in rehab. Sources say the singer has checked into an in-patient facility in Los Angeles. We're told the move came after family members, including her mom, pressed her to check in.

Spears entered the facility today.

Last week, Spears checked herself into a rehab facility in Antigua but checked out less than 24 hours later.

Story developing.

• Members

Esther Tognozzi, owner of the salon in Tarzana where Britney speared her hair on Friday, gave a call-in interview this morning to On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Los Angeles' 102.7 KIIS FM . Esther told Ryan Seacrest that Britney's hairtastrophe could have been a publicity stunt.

Tognozzi claims that she had closed the blinds so that no one would see Britney's meltdown, and yet pictures that surfaced from paparazzi agencies are all so clear -- it's as if the photogs were in the shop, which Esther insisted was not the case. When asked if bodyguards had opened the blinds, her response was, "I think so."

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0220_britney_seacrest_2.mp3

Archived