The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never seen Britney as a publicity whore. I think overall the public is just too damn hard on that girl. She parties alittle after she just had a divorce and she is evil for doing that but there are several other million people in the world partying and doing the same exact thing and the public isn't commenting anything on them. Honestly if Britney is in trouble then us commenting on what a train wreck she is isn't going to help her.

• Members

So parents aren't aloud a little time off? They aren't allowed to have alittle bit of fun after a divorce and after two years and excess of staying home and taking care of everyone? Parent's aren't allowed alittle time off? Geez.

• Members

I've already responded to this. YES, she should have time to herself. But should she spend it acting like a crazy person with no inhibitions? No. The fact is is that she's a public figure, so she needs to take that into consideration.

• Members

But she isn't even allowed to do the most mundane things we all do. She isn't allowed to take her son to the park because 50 papparazzi go and follow her and try to take pictures of her and record her. She isn't allowed to do anything without being hounded and scrutinized. I don't even think what she is doing is wild here. She is getting a damn hair cut and she is being hounded for that.

• Members

Every night though?

I hate to do this, I sincerely do, but if we were all in the hood and it was a black girl partying into the wee hours of the night, drugged out and flashing her cooch, almost dropping her kid, driving with him in the front seat, DHS would be called so fast. :rolleyes: And deservedly so.

It's not completely wrong to make the assesment that she is out of control. That's not judging. It's plain as day, but as the good scirpture always says- a wise man will know a tree by the fruit that it bears.

Can we all agree that she's crying out for help at least?

Archived