The Britney Spears Saga

WillenFan21

• Members

I think the girl has finally lost it. :o

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_s...ed_her_head.php

update:

I'm sitting here looking at these images of Britney taking an electric razor to her head and shearing off all her hair. It's so disturbing. I don't know if I'm reading too much into this but I can only imagine that she's NOT in a good place mentally right now.

She had a salon open up after closing, especially for her and then she did the job herself. Afterward she headed to a tattoo parlor for some new ink.

I'll get some of the pictures up tonight (we're still receiving them and editing them) and throughout tomorrow we'll be bringing you ALL the photos and ALL of the video...

Her babies will be scared now when they look at her. Britney, why?

0216_britney_bald2.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Us Weekly

Though she originally planned to stay a week, Britney unexpectedly cut her trip short on the night of Valentine’s Day after drinking one glass of champagne from a bottle of Dom Perignon that she ordered to her room, says a source. “She was very eager to [leave] because something happened,” the source tells Us.

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

She was sexually assaulted prior to shaving her head. She was getting checked out

Larry Rudolph, Britney Spears' Manager

Larry Rudolph (Britney's Manager) on Britney's latest hair cut: "Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for Britney.

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step".

Archived