Days:Spoilers for wk of 2/5

• Members

SPOILERS/SUMMARY for the week of Feb. 5:

Steve attacked EJ after he remembers a traumatic event. He undergoes hypnotherapy, remembering EJ was there when the DiMeras tortured him.

Shawn, Belle and Claire head to Australia. Claire becomes sick, and the ship's doctor notices her (fake) passport doesn't have the proper stamp.

Kate is stunned to realize Sami is pregnant.

Sami figures out Kate set her up and switches the fake documentary with a surveillance tape of EJ and Kate having sex.

Philip offers Willow cash for access to Shawn's baby.

John reacts to Marlena's kiss, and she opts not to move him to the long-term facility.

Coming up: Billie is conflicted over her involvement in EJ's messy life.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...jan2407/#225219

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These sound so good!

So EJ was involved in Steve's ordeal? How old is EJ supposed to be exactly? With his current age, he would've been a teenager when all of this was going. Wait a minute. This is Salem time I'm talking about. Why am I trying to make sense of it?

Sami's got it back! I love hearing she' still the little schemer. Kate's getting what she deserves.

Philip and Willow as partners in crime intrigue me so much :D

John's coming out of the coma. Thank God! No more dream sequences :lol: Those are ridiculous.

Ohh, I wonder how involved Billie gets with EJ. I doubt it's anything romantic, but I surely wouldn't mind some EJ/Billie loving. Sami's loss is Billie's gain :D

• Members

I don't think John is coming out of it yet or, at least, I didn't get that feeling from the J&M spoiler. It just seems like he moves or reacts to Marlena's kiss and then that convinces her not to put him in long term care.

The last dream sequence was much more tolerable then the other ones. The J&M story is just so stagnant right now. It's even more noticeable when all the other stories are moving. Hopefully, that story picks up soon but I think they are going to keep John like that so he can't warn of who the secret assassin is and warn the others. It will probably be some dramatic event where he wakes up and races to stop EJ from carrying out his plan before it's too late.

• Members

You know, if Swillow is pregnant, I'm all for Philip taking that baby. The last thing Shawn needs is to be saddled with his tranny hooker offspring!

I still think she's lying, and she'll probably sleep with Philip and actually get pregnant. I hope that doesn't happen---Philip may be bad now, but even he doesn't deserve to bump uglies with that thing!

• Members

I don't know what's going on with Lauren and the baby. Hogan has seemed to spend less time on that storyline, and gave Bonnie a new storyline with the bones. Now, I wonder if Judi's firing has anything to do with the dropping of the Kiriakis/Lockhart baby storyline. Will it come more into play as Judi's exit looms? I would find it rush if that happened. We shall see...

Archived