GH: Tuesday - B-tch Skye is back!

• Members

Skye is AMAZING today. Skye fans will definetly appreciate the return of biyatch Skye. She told Carly off and vowed to make Sonny pay for what he's done. Best part was when she grabbed Carly by the arm and told her to GET OUT! LOVED it! This is the Skye I love and I want to see more of her like this. Turn her evil again bc she's been way too boring as a calm goody goody.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will have to save this episode. The last time the REAL Skye was seen was back in 2002. She's been a pod since Guza took over. I hope she destroys Sonny and Carly. I want her to step up and use Lorenzo's power to her advantage and become the Queen B of PC. She needs to cause some major damage

Where's Marland? I know he definetly will appreciate this episode

• Members

Sam did tell Jason that she was being a hypocrite after what she did with Ric. It is amazing that even though Sam is jealous, she is still able to see and ADMIT her own faults, unlike Liz. Also she told Jason the TRUTH right away unlike Liz!!

Did you see how Liz was loving it and gushing when Bobby was singing her praises? Did you see the light bulb go off when that other woman walked off with her baby's daddy. Liz does not want to be a single mother, she is lying, she wants Jason.

Wanting Jason makes no sense. She can't handle Lucky and his drug problems and how they would impact Cam and the new baby. Yet she has no problem with bullets flying and how a stray might catch Cam and the new baby. She doesn't care about the illegal activities that Jason is involved in, but she is sooooo upset with Lucky taking drugs. Wake up Liz, drugs flow through the Mob!

But the key point is that Jason loves SAM. And even if he did leave Sam for the sake of his child, it would not make him love Liz which is what she wants!

Out of all of the years that Liz has been on GH, I have had no problem with her. But now I truly detest her character. She is the female version of Ryan on AMC in my eyes!

• Members

I was so happy to see Skye give Carzilla hell today. I've been missing the REAL Skye and she came back today.

I want Spam DEAD like yesterday. God, please kill her!

Monica is pissing me off royally. I just don't like her. I really don't think it was that Alan killed Rick Webber, but Monica.

• Members

Sorry rem, Sam still has NO room to talk. I remember her and Alexis saying it was water under the bridge the sleeping with Ric stuff.

Sam was a big cause in breaking up her mother's marriage and breaking up her sisters' stable home life. This is why I hate Sam so much, she NEVER owns up to things she does.

LMAO I have really disagree. Sam is the female version of Ryan. She's the most propped character on GH(after Sonny). She never owns up to her mistakes, she never has to pay for those mistakes. She thinks her sh*t doesn't stink. Sound familiar? ;)

• Members

What are you talking about?? Sam admitted to Jason right away what she did with Ric; knowing that telling Jason would kill any hope of their relationship. But she choose to be honest with him despite the consequences. You know this is true :) You don't have to like Sam to admit that she did own up to the disgusting deed. Jason also told Sam the truth about him and Liz. They may have problems, but being truthful with each other is not one of them.

Liz didn't have the guts to do so and still doesn't.

Also, Alexis told Sam at the hospital that even though Sam was helping her she still couldn't forgive her for what she did with Ric. So when did it become "water under the bridge"?

Archived