GH: Tuesday - B-tch Skye is back!

• Members

R Sinclair, ITA with your post. That's one of my many problems with Sam. But the thing that always sticks out in my mind as one of the major reasons I HATE Sam is when she was pregnant by Sonny and she was damn near taunting Carly with the fact that she was pregnant with Sonny's child. And when she thought that Jason was the father of Liz's baby, she was lossing her mind. I wonder did she think about how Liz could possibly do the same thing to he as she did to Carly? I bet she would have loved for Jason to move Liz into the penthouse across from them. But the big difference that Sam doesn't realize is that Jason has deep feelings for Liz unlike Sonny had for her.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She didn't tell Alexis because she didn't want her to look at her like she was pathetic anymore than Alexis already does. The timing was just as bad to tell strung out Lucky that the kid that he quit using for isn't even his. Seems its all about perspective because Liz and Sam did the exact same thing. She cared plenty about what Alexis thought about it because if she didn't care what Alexis thought and didn't want to hurt and aggrevate her, she wouldn't have slept with Ric in the first place and proceeded to feel guilty about it. Sam may SAY the only persons whose opinion mattered to her is Jason but thats a damn lie. Otherwise, why would she go out of her way to screw Ric? Sam craves affection, its instrumental to her character, its why she has bounced from the beds of Sonny, Jason and Jax like a ping pong machine. She didn't tell Alexis. Alexis let her and Ric know and what did she do? Blamed the cancer stricken woman for her whorish actions.

Liz didn't tell him there because unlike Sam, she doesn't have to yell the details of her sex life and childbearing for the world to see. How tacky is that to scream that out in the police department. Why embarass him like that? And she knows once an addict, always an addict, Lucky is still very much in danger. She didn't tell Jason after he said that perhaps it was for the best that the child was Lucky's. She went to tell him the other day, but Sonny shoots Lorenzo. Liz is no more of a lying biitch than Sam because if not for Alexis already knowing, her mouth would still be closed on the whole deal. She didn't tell the truth, she was outed. So much for honesty.

And Sam has no more reason to be upset with Liz than Jason does for her continued interaction with Sonny or Jax. Her insecurities are screaming. Jason won't leave Liz alone. He can't help but continue to be her friend andd come to her rescue. She didn't ask him about her son's toy but Jason went out of his way to get it for him. He goes out of his way to talk to her. He goes to her side when she's ill. Sam needs to go to Jason and tell him that she has a problem but like the punk she is, she has to get drunk and work up her courage to confront someone else. Its so foolish to step to another woman about leaving your mate alone when your mate continues to seek out the other woman. Thats what makes her look like an azzclown when Jason once again goes to Liz. And for the record, it was Liz who told Jason that it would be for one night only. Things are just changing now that she is pregnant, and of course it would.

• Members
She didnt go out of her way to sleep with Ric. That's something that just happened that night when one thing led to another. The act is still bad (not denying that) but its not like she was plotting this big scheme to snag him

Im sorry I didnt mean for her to actually tell him at the police station. I just meant in general anytime after she thought he was using again. She didnt say a word bc Lucky puts her up on a pedestal. As a matter of fact everyone does with the exceptions of Sam, Carly and Maxie. For Liz to admit the truth is to admit that she is no better than the rest, just as dirty and disgraceful as these women she looks down upon. She doesnt want Lucky or anyone else to look at her any differently which is why she contines to keep her secret all the while berating Carly, Sam, Maxie and Lucky for sh-t she does herself.

Are you kidding me? Sam's interactions with Sonny and Jax are MINIMAL at best. She barely even hangs around them. She sees Jax as he comes in and out of her mother's house but she isn friends with him. She deals with Sonny as necesary bc he is her bf's best friend and is family in a way. She does not stalk or stay on them like Liz does wiht Jason. There's a huge difference here. If you want to bring someone up, then I think its best to bring up Ric, and the sight of him and Sam together, even though they are nowhere near on friendly turns, drives Jason crazy. The anger towards the "other" partner goes both ways here

• Members

While Sam may have not intended on sleeping with Ric, she had an agenda where he was concerned. I remember her asking him to put sun tan lotion on her back and then cringing when he touched her. Sam had a plan in motion to get back at Alexis and Jason. Ric was a pawn in her plan and she played it perfectly. She knew Alexis would suffer because she slept with Ric and so would her little sisters but she didn't care about that because she felt it was justified because in her mind Alexis "made" Jason leave her. And that was the ultimate way for her to get back at Jason. Sleeping with Ric would send Jason into a rage and that's what she wanted. She wanted him to "pay" for dumping her.

Archived