GH: Tuesday - B-tch Skye is back!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. Spam even plotted to get back at Alexis and Jason. She knew sleeping with Ric would hit both of them where it hurt. Alexis would be hurt because, well duh, he's her husband and Jason would be hurt because he can't stand Ric. Spam never takes responsibility for her actions. She blamed Ric for them sleeping together and told him he "better start running" because he was a "dead man". That b!tch doesn't care about no one but herself and "Jasoooon".

She's a pathetic excuse for a human being. She always comes down on Liz for sleeping with Jason, but she doesn't have room to talk. She slept with her mother's husband and then wants Alexis to forgive her and be all mother/daughter with her like all is right in the world. And what kind of [!@#$%^&*] gives their mother, who has LUNG cancer weed to smoke? Spam is a [!@#$%^&*] moron.

• Members

Okay, do you post anything else, or...? :rolleyes:

Anyway...

I loved Robin Christopher as Skye today. She actually made me shudder when she burned that galloping shrew to a crisp.

At first, I was like, "Oh, no... Robin, don't let Laura Wright walk away with this...!" and then she simply just SERVED it with flame! I LOVED it! Skye hasn't had this much fire since 2002 with Brenda and Jax, and I know Robin can deliver -- which is why I was scared she was just going to let that Laura Wright character clomp away with that "I'm the Shizznit!" attitude.

Since I'm in the middle of filling my LW bash quota, can she PLEASE slow down her delivery? I feel like I'm watching Vanessa Huxtable's friend Kara from the Cosby Show with all of this speed talking she's doing! She says like three lines of dialog in about 0.02 seconds, tosses that mane of skunky hair, and then gallops across the room. Says another six lines at rapid speed, gnash her teeth, then gallops out of the room.

Calm... down... It's okay, Laura. It's alright. Breathe... there you go.

Ugh! :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah. Sam's insecurities are boring me to tears. And it's a shame, because I ADORE Kelly Monaco, but I absolutely abhor this character.

• Members

LOL! You all are hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ITA 100%.

It's not as if LW outshines the other actors. It's just with the screaming and yelling and facial gestures and stomping around that you really can't notice anyone else. But RC definitely stole the show today, and I couldn't be happier! :) I can't wait to rewatch this episode tonight.

• Members

Sam simply can not win. One quality she does have about her is her honesty. Its what I love about her relationship with Jason. First thing she did when he came home was tell him what happened and she accepted blame. Did people NOT see that? She didnt pawn it all of on Liz and came out and said it was SHE that started the argument. Back when she and Carly got into their barfight, it was Sam that told Jason that it was all her fault and started swinging. When she slept with Ric, it was she that went to him and told him the truth and didnt hide it. Of course people twist that and say she only did it for revenge but had she not, the same people would call her a lying decietful b-tch for hiding the truth from him.

One thing I give Sam is while she admited today that she cant get over him and Liz, she has NEVER held it against him. Unlike Jason who treated her like crap and punished her for the first few months. She cant get over Elizabeth and her constant need to be around Jason, not the other way around. She trusts Jason. Its Liz she doesnt trust and she has every right too

• Members

Sam is honest when it suits her just like anyone else on the show. She certainly didn't tell Alexis she screwed her husband on the floor of her home, and for the same reason that Liz hasn't yet told Lucky, concern over their health, yet Liz gets raked over the coals for it.

And Sam's "accepting blame" is always always always a part of her "woe is me" strategy to get people to feel sorry for her, not out of a true acceptance of her b.s. Its always "I know, I'm a whore, I'm the worst human being so please come pet me and feel sorry for me." Because otherwise, she always deflects. She blamed Ric as if he raped her. She blamed Alexis for Jason deciding that he was too dangerous for her. She blames Elizabeth when Jason goes to Elizabeth just as much as she does to him. Its always someone else instead of the true cause. She can rarely look at herself. She uses her seeming "honesty" as a cutesy point and she is as deceptive as anyone else.

Sam has no choice but to get over him and Liz. She screwed her mother's husband. If that isn't as low as one can get, I don't know what is. She can't say Jack Shat.

• Members
She was going to tell Alexis but only stopped bc she told her she had cancer. The timing was bad and the truth out would have been worse for her sisters especially since they needed the family in tact more than ever. Thats why Sam didnt tel Alexis. She could have cared less what Alexis thought about it. Remember she was hating on Alexis at the time and already went off on Alexis for thinking she's trash. Sam confessed to the only person who's opinion mattered to her and that was Jason. She has always been honest with him.

Liz gets raked over the coals bc she's a lying b-tch. She's keeping the truth from Lucky bc of his addiction? BULL! That is a lie. She says that the only reason she hasnt told Lucky about the baby is bc she doesnt want him to slip back into drugs but didnt she accuse him of taking pills 2 weeks ago? She found them in his drawer and was convinced he was using. If that was the case, then why didnt she tell him there? She had nothing to lose since in her mind he was already back to doing drugs.

Sam has no choice but to get over him and Liz. She screwed her mother's husband. If that isn't as low as one can get, I don't know what is. She can't say Jack Shat.

and she doesnt say Jack Shat to Jason. Not once has she ever blamed him or gone off on him for what happened with Liz. She and Jason are in the same position and slept with people while they werent together so neither has a right to get mad at the other. However she DOES have a right to be upset with Liz. She's not upset with Liz for sleeping with Jason bc Sam knew all along and has made nice with Liz after. She is upset now bc Liz just wont leave them alone and has gotten in her face when Sam is Jason's gf and Liz is just the ONS.

• Members

The thing about the Sam character that I believe rubs me the wrong way is just the excessive insecurity. That magnifies any and everything she does 1000x and makes it unbearably obnoxious. She's pulling at any string she can to get a note of sympathy from everyone around her -- to make her feel... I dunno. Important? Wanted? Needed? Loved? Protected? All of it?

I dunno. I haven't been able to figure out what, exactly, it is that she's trying to evoke. She's so insecure about the image people have of her and her position in people's lives, that she'll lie to get attention. She'll tell the truth to get attention. She'll play victim to get attention. She'll play ballsy bully to get attention. None of it rings true, because it switches up one minute to the next. She was a brazen whoremonger when it came time to screw Ric out of spite -- but then, all of a sudden, she became this poor victim who was outwitted by evil Ric who made it seem like she was responsible, when it really was just all his fault. But then, when they were alone, the girl didn't hesitate to wave her little coochie in Ric's face with all of her, "I know you want another round, but you can't have it! Jason will kill you! Nanny nanny boo boo!"

As for Liz not telling Lucky about the baby back when she found the pills in his drawer, I understand why she didn't tell him then. It's not just about Lucky. It's about Jason as well. I think that's why I can at least understand Liz's decisions. I don't agree with them. I want her to tell Jason about the baby -- largely because I want to shut Sam up -- but I understand why she doesn't. There are other factors. Okay, so she tells Lucky the baby isn't his -- it's Jason's. Then not only does she have to deal with Lucky's fallout, she has to deal with Jason's fallout. Will he be mad? Will he be understanding? Will he want to be a part of this baby's life? Will he want to be a part of her life? Does she WANT him to be a part of her life? That's why she keeps going back and forth with Jason -- trying to feel him out, figure out where he is in this whole thing.

True. Lucky's addiction is a rationalization for Liz -- not the sole reason. But there are other things that she (and the writers ;) ) needs to figure out before BAM! "Lucky, the baby's not yours, and Jason, you're the father!"

Sam's just running around whining and trying to get attention. "Oooh! Love me! Love me! Pity me! Feel sorry for me!" She can handle Carly because she knows Jason looks at Carly with platonic eyes. This isn't 1996. But, clearly, when Jason's around Liz, his eyes light up. He's caring and sweet with her... in ways that threaten both Sam and Carly. Bobbie was right. Sam views Liz as something she can never be, and that just makes her insecurities flare up and the obnoxious sh!t comes tumbling out of her mouth.

Archived