DAYS: Monday

• Members

OMG, I LOVE Conner! From the moment he walked in and greeted Bonnie, I was gone. He's such a cutie! This actor has potential. I'm amazed at his acting skills. Oooh, I can't wait to see what Hogan has in store for him. I hope its adventure because this is one fun loving character. Oh and he DOES resemble Rob Thomas. LOL

On another note, I like Farah and Mimi, but this actor put her to shame today. Farah made Mimi sound as if she had no life. Here's this ball of energy bursting into the scene and then Mimi. Anyway, I LOVED Bonnie and Conner's interactions. I'm drooling for more.

Um, here's a question for you all. Why did Bo pronounce Victor's last name like that? I LMAO because it sounded so weird.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show. I loved when Sami was playing with Lucas' feet while talking to Kate I think it was...Lucas' reactions were hilarious...and real. I'll again say how much I love the realism that's come to DAYS the last few weeks.

The scenes at the Pub were my favorite of today, especially when Caroline and Victor interacted. I love watching Peggy McCay act, I wish they'd give her something big to play, like a cancer story or something. I especially loved the scene that ended with Belle saying Victor didnt deserve to live...I can't wait to see this whole story play out, it's going strong.

Nick and Billie had sex?!?! I hadn't watched for a while until last Friday again, did this reeeeaaally happen?!

• Members

Yes, Nick and Billie had sex. I was grossed out. Actually, it seemed out of character for Nick to sleep with Billie when he's fallen hard for Chelsea. I can see how Billie caved. She was drunk. What's his excuse? He should have left the moment he found out Chelsea wasn't coming. Somehow, I was disgusted by it. LOL

• Members

Great show today..the pub scenes were very well done..Loved Kayla, Hope, and Caroline being there to support shawn and belle....Caroline telling off Victor was awesome, and on a side note Peggy McCay looked great today..Love her new haircut...Martha and Brandon continue to shine, and i feel so bad for them...But can't wait for this story...Also it was great seeing Victor again, i've missed him..

Chelsea and Stephanie had cute scenes...as did Nick and Abby....I agree with Kenny, i love this younger Days set..Best Days has had in years..

Connor had a nice introduction, and the actor has great chemistry with Judi Evans..But its going to take a little while to get used to him...

Finally the steve torture flashback was pretty shocking..I wonder what they were trying to make him say...SN did a great job with his blow up at the end...

• Members

I don't get all the Connor hate (elsewhere, not talking about here), the guy was entertaining. Also he gets points for not being another OC/IPod/MySpace type, which woulda been the last thing the young set on this show needs.

I must confess I did not enjoy Peggy McKay today.

I wish Ashley Benson wouldn't be so teeny bopper-y in her body language, today there was again too much of -- well, how to explain it, if you saw her guest appearance as that mean girl on (oh look) OC , that is what I mean -- but I still love the Abby/Nick scenes. Forget the other kiddies, can I just see them going on adventures and being partners in crime or something?

Farah. Yawn. Bring on pilot season.

Pub scenes were a little lacking for me somehow today. Maybe I was just hungry through them or something. Still enjoying Belle vs Victor, I hope they continue to have exchanges. But are they going to kill Victor off? That line about "That man doesn't deserve to live does he" made me hrmmm.

Am ready for the Steve storyline to get going. He a'scairt me today.

• Members

I hope they don't keep relying on the flashbacks like they did today. We know what happened last week and it reminds of Reilly's days near the end when at least half the show was flashbacks of the previous episode.

I haven't made up my mind on Conner yet. I will give him more time before I make a final judgement.

• Members

loved the show today

but i have to admit...I think Phillip should have custody of Claire..just hear me out...

Belle married him and even when everyone thought he was the daddy,....it was Phil who cared for that kid..belle was too busy being a spoiled brat chasing after sean while holding on to her husband

Belle was going thru depression and lust and jealously and barely could hold her kid...It was only recently that she even wanted Shawn to be the kids dad...

Phillip has the bond with claire bottome line...NOt shawn,...

Im sure he will share visistion with Belle.....

which is more than what Caroline did for Victor...with thier child BO!

• Members

I saw about 10 minutes on SN last night and WTF is up with Mimi's hair? I swear it changes EVERY time I see Days. It looked like a horrible imitation of Billie. Does she not realize how awful she looks? Speaking of her, she's dating Max now? Why is she with someone younger than her? Are she and Shawn divorced?

What was the explanation given for why Abby didnt leave town with her family? And that guy that likes Chelsea is her cousin? Who is he?

Whats the deal with Belle and Phillip. Now that the truth is out about Shawn, she doesnt want him to raise Claire?

What happened to Lucas?

• Members

Oh my gosh, I'm watching the show "live" on tape and I am just DYING for Sami. How is she going to pose for all these photogs from newspapers when she did NOT save a life?!! She's living a lie!!

And what up with that photog? I don't buy that he's from a newspaper. We just don't like shots that aren't candid, that catch people in action. Looking at the camera doesn't happen. It's rare. Sorry, but the show got the photog's role WRONG.

The rest of the show, so far, is great, though.

WHOA!! Nick just got up in Chelsea's face! And she deserved it.

Oh ahahahhaahhahahahahahahah.

• Members

Kiriakis is a Greek name. Bo actually pronounced it in the correct way. I only started watching again this summer, but back in the 80s, that was the way it was pronounced. I remember Justin Kiriakis (Victor's nephew who eventually married Steve Johnson's sister) always pronouncing it in that way, with so much pride - very sexy :P

Archived