DAYS: Monday

• Members

Cheap, here is a rundown...

Ya, Fath's hair changes more than she changes underwear....but I like the dark look on her more than that long blond thing she was doing for awhile...ick!

Sheffer want's a Max/Abby/Mimi thing, so the past couple of weeks, months now actually, we have seen Max and Mimi get closer. Her and Shawn are done, finished...but they all just recently put things behind them. Her and Shawn are on better ground than they were before.

Abby stayed for school, she lives with Maggie. Nick is Abby's cuz, not Chelsea's.....

Philip has been gone, and Victor hired someone to collect 'dirt' on Shawn and Belle(like Shawn shacking up with that ho Willow), in order to try and get Philip full custody of Claire.

Lucas and Sami were going out of town when they ran into a snow storm and had to seek shelter in an abandon cabin. There was a cave-in, leaving Lucas trapped. Sami went for help and ran into E.J. E.J. forced her to help him get through the police barricades that were setup to catch him and then he forced her to have sex with him to save Lucas.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe this, but I am really, really gripped by the Lockharts. I love this skeleton mystery. It's awesome. I'm assuming that the skeleton is Bonnie's husband and the father of Mimi, Connor, and Patty, and he was somehow killed in self-defense by Bonnie (or Mimi? repressed memory?), and they all teamed up to keep it a secret. It's a great little mystery that I am assuming is going to have a mini-arc since the Lockharts will soon be gone. But it looks like it's going to be a great ride, regardless!

Hoagie really is a miracle worker.

• Members

I agree King.....lately, ever since Patrick left (and I even enjoyed him for one episode) and since Mimi found the skeleton, I really am enjoying this little story with them. But I still hate Mimi, and I enjoy only Bonnie and Connor.

I even wish I could do it on my blog! LOL! It's too bad since I shipped Mimi off to jail and Patrick's dead....but you never know. ;):lol:

• Members

And the best part about it is that we know it's not going to drag on forever, because Bonnie's being written off.

Really, the same can be said for all of Hogan's stories. He's a pretty quick writer. You know you don't have to wait around forever. If there's a story that you're not particularly interested in, just wait a month or two... it'll be over, LoL

• Members

LOL King, I thought the same thing, he looks like a teen from ATWT. But he was a hoot, definitely fun to watch!!

Todays episode was good but the special effects were horrible. And what is up with the flashbacks they had stopped completely but now they are on at least one an episode...

Archived