DAYS: Monday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thoughts exactly.

I really think that he is an awesome actor too. For someone to come in their and protray a character like he is doing is just awesome. You look at "Connor" and the way this kid protrays him and you see that he is Bonnie's son. This kid is portraying his character just like Judi Evans portrays Bonnie which is why I think this kid rocks. Mother/Son right there this show hit the jackpot with this kid IMO.

• Members

Put me on the Connor bandwagon.

I LOVE him and the actor does have a CBS look to him. I love that Days is casting based on talent first and not looks. He is not your typical soap hunk but he is hot in a different way.

I think the fact that he plays Connor in a way like Judi plays Bonnie is why he is doing so well right off the bat. Kudos to Days because they hit the right note here with the dynamic between mother and son and he does look like Mimi. Days casting does it again and I am happy that they did.

I will post more later but I am loving the Victor stuff. He is such a bastard and so is that damn social worker who I am so mad at I forgot her name :lol:

• Members

Sorry, I can't answer your question, b/c I started watching Days last May. But since I've watched, there have been very few times where Lucas might have had the opportunity to interact with his niece Abby other than Jack and Jen's wedding and at the Brady Pub during the Christmas episode. I don't believe that Lucas and Abby shared scenes together either time.

Lucas wasn't there when J&J left, b/c Will was missing. Even during Christmas, Abby was looking for Max, so she wasn't there for the Christmas ornament hanging. They were at the pub together, but I don't think there was a conversation b/w the 2 to acknowledge their relationship.

Seriously, does Lucas interact with any of his family members? How about other Salemites other than Sami and Kate and Maggie when he falls off the wagon other than Christmas? VERY RARELY. I could probably count how many times on one finger.

Given the fact that Lucas is related to a LOT of Salem, one would think that he would be more integral to the Days' landscape. But his sole purpose is to remain a supporting player to Sami/Kate's machinations. The only time that Lucas had his own story and was integrated in various storylines, not just Sami's storyline was when Dena Higley was headwriter. Then, he was written out of character.

Lucas is an ill-defined character, as written by several headwriters, not just HS. This is a mantra I've had for several years now. I'll say it once and I'll say it a million times if the writers want to have a truly successful Lumi pairing, then they're going to have to make Lucas an individual that can stand alone, not Sami's appendage.

Rant over....

I haven't watched today's show yet. Can't wait to see Connor. I'm curious about what he's going to look like....

Archived