DAYS: Tuesday

• Members

lol....the Lexie and Tek mess is so silly and convoluted, they would have been better off having Lexie leave Salem in a bodybag, or just mysteriously disappearing.

Anywho....Billie and Nick were surprisingly hot....Julie was very "Mrs.Robinson," puffing away at her cigarette. I wouldnt object to them taking another roll on the sofa.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, Keith, I see it from a mile away. Kate will become suspicious about Sami lifting the big beam off Lucas and then she'll do a little digging and find out EJ helped with the beam. Of course, Kate will then learn that Sami and EJ had sex and eventually figure about tha tSami's probably pregnant with EJ's baby. The cycle repeats with Kate trying to expose Sami yet AGAIN. :lol:

OH MY GOSH.

Maggie, you're EVIL

!1!!!

I had faith in you but now you do this to Chelsea!!! I can't bleiev ethis!@!! God help us all!!! :(:(

• Members

Keith -- and everyone else at SON who is reading this -- surely we must all agree that this is one "Days" storyline that, for once in a long while, NOBODY HAS A FREAKING CLUE WHERE IT'S GOING.

I'm honestly SHOCKED by this story. It seemed like a nice aspect to the Maxmi adventures in the church basement -- finding a Civil War skeleton. Mimi waxes poetic about the life he may have lived and then BAM! That's it. We forget about him. He's just background scenery and a way for Max to see that Mimi has a heart and is a romantic.

But NOBODY could have seen this coming.

My GOD, Hogan Sheffer is a masterful writer. I honestly did not see this coming. No one could have. I'm just shocked. Absolutely shcoked and mortified and intrigued!!

• Members

Am I wrong or were Texie in a VERY FAUX Salem Place set? The "atmosphere" sounds were nonexistent. Hey "Days," next time, just run a SOUNDTRACK IN THE BACKGROUND. We did it in college, so I would certainly hope a show on a major broadcast network could afford a CD of such sounds. Geez!

• Members

As far as Nick 'not being innocent'. He just slept with the very hot mama of the girl he's been trying to 'seduce'. And he was a virgin up until this point. Boy fell into a blissfully afterglowish sleep, and awoke to be reminded of what had just happened. Wouldn't you be slightly flabberghasted!?

• Members

Can I insert one quick question here, as a viewer who returned after 14 years when SN and MBE did... :lol:

I ff the show a lot (and I read the recaps here to decide whether to erase my tape that night or not) but I noticed Mimi's place looks similar in layout to Kayla's old loft. Is that coincidence, the re-using of a set, or was it ever mentioned that it is Kayla's old place?

Archived