DAYS: Tuesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTH? Sami wants to be civilized with Kate. Oh no, this can't be good. lol.. Loved Sami pretending she didn't hear Kate right.

Billie and Nick, while these two are more interestsing than I thought they would be, why is Nick still doing this when he is talking about Chelsea, guess if you can't have the real thing, get the next best, her mom. LMAO when Bille said shut up and kiss me.

Can't stand the Willow, but do enjoy her and Chelsea together. maggie hires Chelsea on sight, doesn't give her a chance to get any kind of training until after she has been on her own then fires her the same night. Maggie didn't even give her a chance.

At least we now know that Lexie knows EJ is her brother. Tek, is it time for you to go, YET?!

• Members

Intrigued by the nonCivil War soldier.

Lexie and Tek can go now. They bore me.

Billie and Nick were hot. Love how they were about to get caught - and still might.

Didn't miss ya, Willow.

Sami and Kate calling a 'truce'; seems more real on Sami's part. This is obviously building to something in this SL. I hope it's not a rehash of every other Kate vs. Sami.

• Members

Kate/Samu/Lucas was good. Sami was really making an effort and I liked her pretending not to hear Kate. Good stuff there and the scene with Kate and Roman was a nice suspense builder.

Good to know Lexie knows about EJ being her brother. Otherwise, Tek and her were boring. I love Lexie but she is nothing but filler right now.

Loved seeing two straight days of Maggie. I hate how she never gave Chelsea a chance but I don't think she would've done well anyway :lol: . As for Willow, did not miss her at all. I was hoping Chelsea would smack the hell out of her because she has gotten more annoying since the last time we saw her.

Billie and Nick were great. Pinson was good and so was Berris. I loved how they talked about Chelsea and just kept going at it. The way Billie was acting was kind of hilarious and I loved how she told him to shutup and kiss her. I loved the end when Chelsea showed up. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

The skeleton is intriguing. I think it could be Bonnie's husband since we never knew what happened to him. I hate to admit this but I am liking Mimi and Max but I still want my Maby.

Tomarrow and the rest of the week looks much better after the story and character building of the last two days. The last two days were good but the rest of the week looks much more exciting.

• Members

OMG! That scene was hot! Nick wakes up, confused as to where he's at... he jumps and turns around to see Billie there, puffing in a cigarette and grinning from ear to ear. I love it!

(watching LIVE)

• Members

Oh my God, Nick and Billie are SO HOT! Jeeeeesussss!!!

Billie: "Can I ask you something... personal?"

Nick looks up at Billie, mouth half open.

Nick: "Yeah."

Billie: "Really personal?"

*nods*

Billie: "Was that really your first time?"

• Members

I want Nick and Billie to screw again. RIGHT NOW. They're so close to one another's faces! KISS!!

She just told him that she's proud of him for 'figuring it out,' LoL

God, he has such a beautiful face.

AAAHHHH THEY'RE KISSING NOW!!!

Archived