DAYS: Tuesday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost didn't turn the TV on being sure the show would be pre-empted, but talked myself into checking. Thankfully.

What a total shocker. I actually loved Billie and Nick together. We didn't have to see legs entwined and other gross sexual scenes, just enough to make it innocent and sweet, which the part we saw was LOL. Being a girl, I have no idea what this will do to Nick, though. Will he now fancy himself in love with Billie, being as she was the first and so easygoing with him? That might work for a couple of weeks, but what about Chelsea. Does this spell the end of Lonely Splicer and Chelsea?

Sami was amazing. I really loved how she straight out told Kate to get used to it and she doesn't want to have to fight with her her whole life. Sami is a match for Kate now and won't allow her to ruin her life. Wonderful, even though Kate will do her deadlevel best to ruin it soon, I feel.

Mimi and Max are even better than Shawn and Mimi. I wonder how tptb plan to write in her absence for a month or so. If Farah doesn't come back, how long will it take them to hire a recast? No one has played Mimi before except maybe right at the beginning and for me, Farah is Mimi. I'm hoping she comes back.

I must be one of the very few who actually likes Tek. I hate that he has to leave and that tptb didn't find a decent story for him. Lexie was a mess and probably will shoot herself in the foot (figuratively speaking) now.

Ooops, I forgot Willow. It was fun seeing her being so sure of herself and making trouble so innocently. Great fun character. She and Chelsea could have some really good scenes together and I think we will be seeing those soon.

• Members

yeah what happens with the lonely splicer storyline? I mean, I know Nick has strong feelings for chelsea, but he seemed to enjoy his time with Billie...I really like Nick/chelsea .."Beauty and the Geek" type romance...we know chelsea finds out nick is lonely splicer, but what happens after nick/billie sexy time?

• Members

For the first time, Max and Mimi did nothing for me today. I usually like their scenes, even though I hate liking them because of my poor MABBY :( But they kind of bored me today. I just want Mimi out of Salem, ASAP.

Sami and Kate being playful with each other? Say it isn't so! No, really, I don't mind them finally calling a truce, but I do not want to see them as friends. I'd rather see them share that normal mother/daughter-in-law relationship. They're not blackmailing or attempting to kill each other, but they do bicker. That's what I like to see.

My baby's back! Willow shined today. She was just beautiful. Chelsea better back up! Suzanne Rogers two days in a row? I'm thinking the apocalypse is on his way. Chelsea was cracking me up at her amateur waitressing skills. I loved it. Rachel Melvin is such a gem!

And last by certainly not least, Nick and Billie. This was such a breath of fresh air, lol. I'm always up for the May/December romances. I love EJ and Kate, Anita and JT, Kate and Nicholas, etc. Now we have Nick and Billie. And the fact that scenes were done tastefully, major upgrade from the usual DAYS love scenes. I cracked up when Nick woke up and found Billie smoking a cigarette. And when she asked if he was really a virgin, :lol: In no way do I want to see these two as an real couple, but this one-night stand was awesome.

• Members

Well first off...I miss EJ!!!

Now that that's out of the way, I loved Billie and Nick. When I first read the spoiler, I wasn't too sure how this might play. But it was sensitive and playful. No true love, just comfort and initiation sex. The "you learn fast grasshopper" line was so clever. Billie puffing on her smokes was priceless. And I loved how the director set these scenes up. After my initial HATE for Chelsea has mellowed(due to Hogan humanizing her), I really am not going to enjoy seeing how this will hurt her. Methinks she is already in love w/Nick and doesn't realize it.

I'm ready for Lexie and Tek to go...like now. Tek's everlasting begging and chasing of Lexie is a bore.

I loved having Kate back too. Lauren looked absolutely fabulous today!!!! She is just a gorgeous woman. Funny how no one mentioned EJ to her, nor did she. She didn't swallow Sami's fishy story for one second. Now what will Roman and Lucas do with the seeds she planted?

• Members

Today's show was really good, except for Tek and Lexie. They were both a waste of airtime today. What was the point of their scenes? They can't get off my screen fast enough. I'm starting to warm up to the Nick/Billie ONS. It's fun and playful. I love when Billie asked Nick was that really his first time. :lol:

Loved Lumi today and was shocked Kate and Sami were civil to each other, but I hope it doesn't last too long. I like them hating each other better. I love M&M, but they were on the boring side today, but we did get a nice kiss in Abe's office.

I think the rest of the week will be much better because the last two days, IMO were fillers.

I totally forgot about Chelsea and Willho. I sure didn't miss seeing her on my screen. I loved Chelsea's little digs at Willho, like telling her that her uniform did seem a little big.

• Members

Absolute favorite moment:

Nick, in his boxers, clutching all of his clothes to his chest, on his way to climb out the bedroom window, "Tell Chelsea I stopped by?"

Billie, throwing a shoe at his head, "Just go!"

• Members

I'm so glad that Days aired today rather than getting preempted. I would have hated for the show to be off track again like what happened after Bush's press conference a few months ago...

I was surprised at how sweet and tender the scenes b/w Billie and Nick came across. I didn't think they were lewd or sensational at all. They were quite touching. Julia Pinson has really shined in the past few episodes. Good work from her today!!

Lexie's plan to take pics of the lineup with her camera phone, then have Tek confirm EJ through text message was kind of funny. It would be so much easier for Lexie to tell Abe the truth but Lexie never takes the easy way out...

I hated seeing Sami lie to Lucas on today's show, but understandable under the circumstances. I thought HS was going to do something different with this storyline, but given the foreshadowing and the direction that it's going, it doesn't look good for Sami--in terms of gaining her family's respect and Lucas' trust. Oh, well...

The skeleton story is kind of intriguing. I thought that this story with the Confederate soldier would lead to something else. Possibly the show revisiting the Gideon/Steve/Kayla story back in the day, but I'm glad that the show isn't doing that. I think it's better to make the story relevant to Mimi instead....

All in all, a good, not great show. But it served its purpose of providing some character building scenes for Chelsea, Billie and Mimi....

• Members

I'm watching my tape right now, haven't finished yet, but I HAVE to interrupt my viewing to say this:

"No, no, no, no, NO," Nick, YOU don't get to say, "No, no, no, no, no!!!"

He was perfectly sober, right? He had not a lick of liquor, right?

BILLIE was the one who was blotto.

Why on EARTH is Nick acting like this was some mistake that he could have prevented, 'if only?'

OWN UP TO THE SEX, Nick. OWN UP TO IT.

You can NOT get out of this one.

You are soooo NOT suprised that this happened.

Please, SPARE ME.

• Members

Nick and Billie were SLUTS. This isn't romance, it's shameless fornication.

That said, who else was SO FREAKING TURNED ON by Billie's FINGERNAILS?!!! Ooooohhh, the way they caressed Nick's neck and then went down his body. I bet they were cold...OMG, if they were cold, that would be soooooooooooo hot. Ironic, yes, but true, nonetheless. Oh, to be Nick. That must be a dream!! I just can't get those cold fingernails off my mind. :wub:

As for Chelsea, I'm so happy that Maggie's letting Willow train her so she can truly prove herself. It wouldn't have been right to send this idiotic girl who's never worked a day in her life (or taken it seriously) to expect to know how to waitress on the first go 'round. Maggie IS SO SWEET!! Couldn't you just eat her up/!!!!!

Archived