December 18-22, 2006

R!ck

• Members

I'm so glad DAYS got a +2 bump! :) The ratings for this week should be even better: Christmas show, action-packed week.

I love what people are saying about DAYS now... "DAYS is the best soap on the air." That feels really good to hear. And to think, last year, hardly any of us could even stand watching the show, and it's turned around so much. I love it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so exicted that DAYS went up! Hopefully this week's ratings are even better cause this week was jam packed and Tuesday's episode was a great episode.

Here is to the 2008 Emmy Awards: And the Best Drama Series Emmy goes to: Days of our Lives!

• Members

I am so exicted that DAYS went up! Hopefully this week's ratings are even better cause this week was jam packed and Tuesday's episode was a great episode.

Here is to the 2008 Emmy Awards: And the Best Drama Series Emmy goes to: Days of our Lives!

• Members

Great news to see Days do so well towards the end of the week. I hope that the show can maintain the 2.7 or go higher in the weeks to come. I don't understand what drives people to watch the show when they do. I didn't see much difference in quality b/w the shows for week before last and last week. But I'll take the higher ratings and hope that they continue. I know a few weeks ago, Days had 2.7s at the end of the week and I really thought that it would gain momentum the next week with 2.7 or higher overall. Didn't happen. I think that next week, the ratings dropped. Hopefully, Days garnered higher ratings this week AND lapsed viewers who watched the show during this holiday weekend liked at least one of the stories and will make the decision to watch the show consistently...

GO DAYS!!

• Members

I guess I'll take your and JayV's word for it. Just that every time I check I see John, Natalie, Todd and Blair (Hate that couple), Spencer and Adriana having no life trying to go after Dorian. I can barely stomach a single segment without turning it off

• Members

Part of me wishes AMC would rise in the ratings, but I don't want McTavish and her crazy obsession with Babe, Josh and Ryan to be encouraged. If she had a brain in her head and wanted Zarf to be more accepted, she'd have Zarf realize what all Babe put his precious Bianca thru and he would hate Babe...I grow to love any character who hates Babe--that's what made me start liking Colby!

Archived