Donald Trump to Sue Rosie O'Donnell

WillenFan21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prolly the minority here, but I love Rosie! Always have and always will. The lady speaks her mind, no appologies and they have constantly been making more of situations between her and others, out to be bigger than they really are. There is a freakin war going on folks, who give's a rat's behind what the ladies on the View are saying...if you don't like, don't watch it...cliche, but true. Looks like I will be skipping the Apprentice this time around and from here on out...Depsite what you feel about Rosie or her comments, Donald acted like a big baby, but it was a smart move, all this press with the Miss USA thing and now this...bet hopes that this gives a rating boost to his sinking show...haha, that's why it didn't even come back until this next jan. people were finally getting tired of the show and they had to stop airing two seasons a year.

• Members

Donald is just grasping at straws to keep the media on him! Access didn't call him on cuz they suck....I hate those shows anyhoo...they always act like they are reporters for hard-hitting news and it's bascially a tv version of the Star or what not.

• Members

I don't really see the grounds Donald has to sue Rosie. She spoke her "VIEWS" on The View...this is a free country and while her comments may not have been true, they are simply what she thought.

They both need to shut up, however, I side with Rosie on this one!

• Members

Donald is not a nice guy. He has been going off on Rosie non-stop since Wednesday. Rosie's comments did not merit such a harsh comeback, on Larry King tonight he dissed her so bad asking Larry "How'd you like to kiss that goodnight?" Enough already!

Archived