Donald Trump to Sue Rosie O'Donnell

WillenFan21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Baba Wawa is probably egging her on! Anything to save The View.

But Rosie... my my, to think I was applauding her for being so nice to The Amazing Race's David & Mary. I loved her talk show, I have to disagree with Trump on that, it was pretty successful was it not? But then I do agree that I got tired of her.

And with everything else Trump said... I shouldn't, but I agree with everything :lol:

Trump's always been a cocky, arrogant jerk... but most of the time its pretty funny. And he knows that he's cocky and arrogant and can laugh at stuff like Darell Hammond as him.

I didn't agree with his comments on Martha and Martha's Apprentice, but I have to side with him on this one.

Rosie's been insulting people left and right lately... calling them homophobes, outing "closeted" gays, making unnecessary "ching chong" noises, and now this crap. What the hell is her problem, seriously?

They're both mediawhores, but this whole issue with Miss USA would've been forgotten tomorrow had Rosie not taken it to commenting on Trump's personal life.

Geez, I can't wait to see who Rosie insults next... I can't wait to see her get her comeuppance.

• Members

Okay, here's what I'm wondering. On what REAL grounds can Trump sue? I liked that "Access" asked him that question, too. Seriously, anyone who knows a little media law knows that Rosie's comments (the one's I heard anyway) seem to fall in the "fair comment" category; also, since Trump is a public figure there are pretty thick barriers that prevent him from having a legitimate case. He just can't win this thing. I'll laugh if it actually goes to court.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rosie's so annoying, but she was right on the money!

Donald is an arrogant prick. I still remember when Vanessa Williams was stripped of her title the glorious year I was born in 1984, but this boozer gets to keep her crown after hearing his lecture? :unsure:

Joint, you're right about Donald not having a legal leg to stand on. He is a public figure and that burden is on him to prove actual malice where his reputation would suffer hrm. Rosie told it like it was. Furthermore, I don't recall Martha Stewart suing him for running his mout about her. Angelina Jolie didn't whine and cry when he blasted her on Larry King.

Trump is just a bully. :angry: So is Rosie, but Team Rosie!

• Members

Donald is a sick human being and no matter how "wrong" it may be, I'm glad Rosie called him on his poo! I still haven't forgiven him for the digusting bashing of Martha Stewart to boost ratings for his show. She and Donald were very close friends and she had him on the show all the time, constantly pimping and promoting him. She even announced his pregnancy! But he had no problem dogging her out for the sake of his show. I hate the bastard.

GO ROSIE!

• Members

lol - Rosie didn't say much about the Trump thing today on The View - other than she said her "Girlfriend is safe here at the studios...just in case" - and then called him the 'Combover' and said "I just have this to say to you" - and she gave one of her little funny looks into the camera - not quite a 'F-You' - but almost, in a funny little "I don't give a sh!t about you, you smell" look. haha

Archived