What About Brian: Discussion Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. He looked like a bum in the last episode, and he wanted Majorie to pick him. :unsure: I think this show is much better this season. I'm also glad majorie didn't get married, and didn't pick either man. An I liked how they paralled brian wanting majorie in 2003, but his friend went after her despite him and brian going after majorie now despite his bestfriend. IMO, Brians best friend brought this on himself, but brian is at fault to for not standing up for himself in 2003.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay, the obvious question that I haven't seen asked: WHERE in the HECK is Angelo? (First-season fans know).

Also: is that not Shayna Rose (Steve and Kayla's daughter on "Days") on tonight's episode? It looks sort of like her, sounds EXACTLY like her but you can't quite tell. For some reason, film makes daytime people look REALLY different. Well, some. Justin Hartley looks the same as he did on "Passions" in film but for some reason, some actors/actresses look younger on tape and older and different on film. So I can't tell if it's her.

P.S. Let that witch DIE...the one who had the affair, had SEX with a MARRIED MAN, and expected him to leave her, and then turn vengeful and ruin brian and 'that guy's' next big thing for the software company. Unbelievable! She's such a witch.

P.P.S. I watch this show every Monday and it's one of those strange shows where I just can't remember the freaking names!

P.P.S. Now that I see that girl on the balcony, she talks sort of like Shayna Rose but couldn't be Shayna...dangit is she? Now it looks like her again! The closer she gets to camera, it looks like her...the farther, she doesn't...oh wait, now when I'm close to her from a certain angle she DOESN'T look like Shayna...okay, so I think the resemblance is at an angle, but she still sounds like her, and has the same pouty expression as Shayna Rose.

WHAT THE HECK?!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! OMG, she looks like her again!!! (I'm watching it live if you can't tell).

HAHAHAHAHAHA, whoever she was, she dumped that guy's butt! I'm glad. The bet for him and Brian to see 'who has sex first' is socially irresponsible and just plain stupid. Using women as objects just to see who pays the $500 bar damages? you idiots~!!!! I hate Brian and that guy for that!!!

grrrrrrrrr..

• Members

O M G !

Clearly since I'm new, I never met Angelo. But WOW. I am shocked.

Amy Jo Johnson is hilarious on this show.

Is Marjorie off the show!?

I f-ing hate Suzanne. That poor actress. She always plays whores I want to punch in the face!

• Members

Ok, this is was already one of my favorite shows on television , but this episode was incredible. I started to cry a little at the end, you could just see the pain and sadness in Brian's face when he had to tell his sister. :( Are Deena and David really over? (that suzanne chick was just evil-she stole there game and now Brian is poor. And Brian so needs to get rid of that girl again, she annoyed me the first season.

P.s I thought that was Shayna Rose too.

P.s If you aren't watching this show yet, START!!!!! :):)

• Members

Okay, I fell asleep but taped the rest of the show. I'm assuming Angelo died (the promos were SO obvious that that would happen), so now the next question: Angelo's portrayer was, arguably, the hottest actor that ABC ever hired in their broadcast history. He is a well-known personality in Italy. Why was he canned from the show? Does ANYBODY know the behind-the-scenes story behind this? Did Paolo want out? Did ABC think he was too hot that "Brian" was only getting a cult gay following and they wanted a more mainstream audience? What's the deal? Personally, I think it was the latter; the male actors now are average looking at best, so there should be no discomfort for straight men to watch the show. Hmm...I just don't get it. I mean, I LOVE Rosanna Arquette and am thrilled she finally found a great TV vehicle and rocks at it. But I also wanted her to have that hotter-than-life younger husband and a happy life on screen. WHY can I not get that?! Why! Why! Why!!! :(

Archived