What About Brian: Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought the promo implied that Rosanna Arquette would find out he was cheating. I thought Brian would find him with another woman somehow. Since I am a new viewer, her phone call with him a few weeks ago in the market and the online chats have implied maybe Angelo was being shady. I didn't think they'd kill him!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew they'd kill him, only because it made no sense that we didn't see his face ONE time this whole season. It just made no sense!

Once again, people, if ANYONE knows the behind-the-scenes situation here, please let me know! I don't think this was part of the original plan. You don't hire 'one of the most beautiful men in the world' just to kill him off in season two. Backstage shakeups or something went on. But I must know what! Gosh, this show has like ZERO buzz and gossip even though it's so good. I'm so livid!!!

I agree..where's Marjorie? um, don't tell me they're dropping her, too, when the whole show is centered on her and Brian finding their way to each other (or is it? Maybe they wrote her out and retooled the show).

I am SO confused!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

OH-MY-GOD. I forgot to mention, I just watched my tape and I saw this coming from NOWHERE: Zap Monkey is gone!!! Who can believe it?!! I just never saw that happening. Funny. I saw Angelo's death from episode one but didn't see something as huge as this! But it did come out of left field.

Oh, someone, PLEASE tell me that Suzanne dies in a VERY bloody murder mystery. Who did it? Brian or Dave?!! They had better not let that witch get away with what she did.I will send ABC tones of hate mail if they do, lol. Shehas to get her comeuppance. My gosh, what a psycho!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is ANgelo off this year? I know the actor (Raoul Bova) is a huge star in Italy so it seemed oddhe'd be on a struggling tv drama here but... Shame as he was th emain reason I watched:P

Yes Brian makes video games

I've missed the last 2 eps and might download them to catch up bu I hate to say... I don't really miss the show. There's just this spark missing from it for me*edit* oh just read Angelo was killed off :S I'm certain it happened cuz of Raoul's doing not the show--maybe he was too expensive too? But I wouldn't be surprised if he's shooting something in Europe

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Is Marjorie coming back?

I'm really rooting for Heather and Adam though..they're so cute together! I'm glad her secret wasn't that big and didn't drag on for years lol.

I don't know if I want Deena and Dave back together...I like TK!

Such an awesome show, I wish more people would watch it.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking through Monday's ratings. Why don't more people watch this show? It's well-written, the acting is great, the characters are likeable, and the pace is good. What gives? It's one of the best shows out there, but it's being beat by Super Nanny. LOL!

• Members

Well, it's on a bad night. That's the reason behind the ratings. Who wants to watch a relationship drama on Monday at 10pm? Had "Men in Trees" not inherited Six Degrees' old slot, "Brian" should have fit there.

Anyway, I'm dying to know if Marjorie IS coming back. I have NEVER seen this happen on a show before. Ever: the star is in the credits EVERY WEEK but there is no sign or really a mention of her even! What gives?!! What the heck is going on here?! Just WHAT is the big idea?!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Frankly, they ruined Marjorie for me anyway, so I HOPE she's gone. She emotionally cheats on her fiance, makes out with the best man, leaves him at the altar, and then when he's married, she pursues and sleeps with him? Sickening. Her being invited to the lodge was ridiculous too. Both Adam and Brian have significant others now. One of them was married, and one was on the verge of moving in with his girlfriend. After all the betrayal, she had no business being there. I've never seen a character ruined so quickly on a primetime show. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was surprised by how quickly Marjorie got reintroduced and then is gone from the show again. I loved watching her cry

as Adam told her it was OVER. That, she definately deserved!

I read somewhere Tiffani Thiessan is joining the show....must be a potential love interest for Adam?

Archived