What About Brian: Discussion Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really wish Heather had stuck around. I loved the character and the actress. Heather got a raw deal!!

Marjorie stinks. I figured she would be around for the cochlear implant, but I guess not.

I'm not too keen on the new girls, either. Now Tiffani Thiessen is a different story, but Stacy Keebler has zero onscreen charisma. We've got enough pretty faces to focus on. There are plenty of storylines to keep us entertained.

It looks like WAB will be preempted again soon :angry: . I really hope they renew the show for another season...and move it to Thursday after Grey's. : )

• Members

Everyone hates Marjorie!! In fact, that sounds like a good sitcom...although I wouldn't watch it.

So, WAB is being preempted next week for one of the two upcoming Oprah specials on ABC -_- . Guess we'll have to wait for Deena and Dave's date.

Anyone enjoy tonight's episode at all? I thought it was terrible. And so was Brian's hair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Please, Brian's hair looks bettah than evah. He no looks like some animal. VERY good haircut.

But what about his sister? And that guy? He was gay after all! :lol: Very shocking twist.

I can't believe Madge is gone forever. That actress though got a raw deal. You know she thought she woud be the next big thing (and rightly so) since Madge and Brian were first written as the star-crossed lovers of the entire show. :(

Love that Dave and Deena are starting to reconnect. They're too cute.

• Members

Just when I get to like Bridget, she's GONE! Ugh! Looks like Brian and Laura will be the next couple, I really don't think Stacy's character will be around for long, whatever the case is, I really don't like Steph.

Dave and Deena are so cute! How about Nicole and Adam!! ??

Hopefully the ratings will get better now that it's on post-DWTS.

• Members

Now this week it was Nat and Adam! Haha..I love this show! I really don't like Stephaine using Brian, and I think Dave and Deena are great together now..

I really loved when they showed Jimmy and Ivy's huge house, and her being a former child-TV star! LOL!

• Members

I loved the Ivy twist too, and of course Dave and Deena deciding to renew their vows. That proposal was SO sweet!!

So I guess I'm not the only one sick with worry that WOB is gone? It would break my heart!! The show has so much potential, and I'm not ready to lose these characters. Just one more chance ABC? Pleeease?? :(

• Members

Ditto

And ditto!!

There were so many great, laugh-out-loud moments on Monday's show. The Richie Sambora thing was GREAT, and when they started playing "It's My Life", it was just PERFECT!! Dave and Deena's storyline was a little over-played, but the ending was great.

I hope we get a chance to see these guys again in the fall. I don't know if you guys remember Thirtysomething, but WOB reminds me so much of that show. I still miss that one, and I don't want this one to go down the same path!

Archived