Law & Order: SVU - Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I dunno.  Christopher Meloni's okay, but Stabler was so damaged by years of bad writing on SVU.  Plus, I'm not sure I dig the premise all that much.  He's head of an organized crime task force?  Again, I dunno.  I see Stabler working as a private investigator, totally disillusioned by his years in law enforcement.

• Members

@Khan, with the right parner [and no CERTAINLY NOT Mariska], this could be really good.  I really like Elliot and his stance on child abuse.  I also thought it was incredibly sexy when Elliot rolled up his sleeves and tucked his tie into his shirt because that meant someone was getting an ass whipping!  

Benson needs to stay away...FAR FAR AWAY.  I once loved Benson to the point of not wanting to watch The Closer because it felt like I was cheating.  Then Benson ate the show whole with bad decisions and help from Mariska.  Hate her!  

• Members

Stabler as a private investigator would be so different and old school, and I would probably even make an effort to regularly watch it.

As far as this is actually concerned, I'm getting "Untouchables but with season-long arcs" vibes. I'll probably never watch this, but I love Christopher Meloni and hope it's a success, which it most likely will be.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...