Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CBS' law team would not have let them go public with this without a pretty iron-clad case for dismissal. Good riddance. Charlie will for sure though think he has a leg to stand on though. :rolleyes: Get help buddy.

• Administrator

It depends on the contracts. I think eventually, they will settle out of court and Charlie will get a lot of money though probably not as much as he would've made if he wasn't fired.

I agree just end it. Chuck Lorre needs to concentrate on TBBT (which is not that funny anymore, not as much as season 1 and 2) and I think he has more shows in development.

• Members

Yeah, but I have to believe CBS had the right to fire him. Between the domestic violence, the drugs and publicly insulting and threatening his bosses, he was asking for it.. It'll be interesting to see what comes out during the lawsuits though.

• Administrator

I don't think Charlie has a "moral clause" in his contract. They didn't fire him when he had all those domestic abuse charges and was on drugs. They only fired him after he dissed the producers and network/studio.

Archived