Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

OMG, I'm watching right now and I am LIVID. What's up with this new opening? No more men singing in the mic. now some trashy new crappy "two and a half men" logo ove ra dark background and, that's it. What, they think THAT will pacify most TAAHM fans? I don't think so, yo!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Once again, this was a boneheaded decision.

It's not always that way. I think they just use that when the show has run a little long. We get the other logo at least once a month, but the shorter one most of the time now.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? The show has a new opening? Granted I haven't watched the show that much, but I remember the theme song with them singing into the mic.. I HATE how shows have strayed away from theme songs. :angry:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? The show has a new opening? Granted I haven't watched the show that much, but I remember the theme song with them singing into the mic.. I HATE how shows have strayed away from theme songs. :angry:

No, no, no. LOL! They still have the same opening. I think that particular week, the episode must have ran long and they just used the title card instead of the full opening. That's all.

While I'm in here, CONGRATS to Two and a Half Men for winning Favorite Comedy at the People's Choice Awards.

No, no, no. LOL! They still have the same opening. I think that particular week, the episode must have ran long and they just used the title card instead of the full opening. That's all.

While I'm in here, CONGRATS to Two and a Half Men for winning Favorite Comedy at the People's Choice Awards.

Oh ok...thanks crc for clarifying that for me. :)

Just in case anyone has been dying to figure out the lyrics to the theme song, here they are... LOL!

"Men men men men, manly men men men!"

"Men men men men, manly men, oo hoo hoo, hoo hoo, oo.

"Men ..."

Oh ok...thanks crc for clarifying that for me. :)

Scotty, I'm glad that explanation works for you, but it doesn't work for me.

No way.

And don't let the show's producers and fans fool you: they rely on that pathetic title card far too much.

The opening should ONLY be the famous microphone opening.

I just can't talk about this anymore. It upsets me too much. :(

Dear GOD!! I just watched my tape from Monday (I know, finally) and now I see that Rose (Charlie's stalker) has officially LEFT the show -- making Charlie realize, once again, how great he had it if ONLY he had married her.

WHY, GOD, WHY?!!

Monday's episode was PHENOMENAL and Charlie once again showed he has a heart and wants to be loved like a normal person, he'll even take Rose -- why make her move TO [[email protected]#$%^&*] LONDON so that can never happen?!!!

Oh, this is TERRIBLE!! Just TERRIBLE!!!

I'm going through Season 5 right now, and I'm glad Rose is back. I don't know if she'll be there in S6 too, but I loved her during the entire run. There is just something special about the character. The series overall is great, both brothers are funny, and Berta is just hilarious. Throwing in the boys' mother and Judith was also a great idea. But I'm missing Kandi. She was amazing. Hot and hilarious.

“Two and a Half Men,” the most watched comedy on television, will remain on CBS through 2012. In an unusual multiyear renewal, CBS said it had ordered three more seasons of that six-year-old sitcom. The network also ordered two more seasons of “The Big Bang Theory,” ensuring that it will remain on the air through 2011. Both series are overseen by Chuck Lorre, the veteran sitcom writer, and produced by Warner Brothers. The multiyear deal indicates that Warner Brothers and CBS are preparing to settle a $49 million lawsuit involving “Two and a Half Men.” In December the studio accused CBS of breach of contract. According to The Hollywood Reporter, a settlement will be announced next week. “Two and a Half Men,” the foundation for CBS’s Monday-night comedy block, has averaged 15 million viewers this season.