Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I'm watching right now and I am LIVID. What's up with this new opening? No more men singing in the mic. now some trashy new crappy "two and a half men" logo ove ra dark background and, that's it. What, they think THAT will pacify most TAAHM fans? I don't think so, yo!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Once again, this was a boneheaded decision.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No, no, no. LOL! They still have the same opening. I think that particular week, the episode must have ran long and they just used the title card instead of the full opening. That's all.

While I'm in here, CONGRATS to Two and a Half Men for winning Favorite Comedy at the People's Choice Awards.

• Members

Just in case anyone has been dying to figure out the lyrics to the theme song, here they are... LOL!

"Men men men men, manly men men men!"

"Men men men men, manly men, oo hoo hoo, hoo hoo, oo.

"Men ..."

• Members

Scotty, I'm glad that explanation works for you, but it doesn't work for me.

No way.

And don't let the show's producers and fans fool you: they rely on that pathetic title card far too much.

The opening should ONLY be the famous microphone opening.

I just can't talk about this anymore. It upsets me too much. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Dear GOD!! I just watched my tape from Monday (I know, finally) and now I see that Rose (Charlie's stalker) has officially LEFT the show -- making Charlie realize, once again, how great he had it if ONLY he had married her.

WHY, GOD, WHY?!!

Monday's episode was PHENOMENAL and Charlie once again showed he has a heart and wants to be loved like a normal person, he'll even take Rose -- why make her move TO [!@#$%^&*] LONDON so that can never happen?!!!

Oh, this is TERRIBLE!! Just TERRIBLE!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm going through Season 5 right now, and I'm glad Rose is back. I don't know if she'll be there in S6 too, but I loved her during the entire run. There is just something special about the character. The series overall is great, both brothers are funny, and Berta is just hilarious. Throwing in the boys' mother and Judith was also a great idea. But I'm missing Kandi. She was amazing. Hot and hilarious.

• 8 months later...

Archived