Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

isn't a contract just to cover the shows butt?? so they could fire him even with the year left on his contract or is primetime different from daytime?? i know this would never happen, but my dream is to fire ATJ and hire sean william scott as a very immature out of work man hired by walden maybe? hence the half men

• Members

I don't know what they'd do about the "half" man part of the show, but I guess it could do without Angus, especially after this "event."

April Bowlby returning as Kandi was good. I loved when she first appeared on the show.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

CBS announced that the show has been renewed for an 11th season. Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher have signed new one-year deals. Angus T. Jones will not be continuing as a contract player, but may be recurring.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/04/26/two-and-a-half-men-renewed-by-cbs-for-11th-season/179744/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

• Members

Angus is pretty much recurring this season anyway; he isn't really needed on the show so no loss there.

Loved the episode with Alan/Walden/Herb partying. I burst out laughing when Walden walked downstairs to find the house a complete disaster and saying 'Looks like Charlie Sheen's house.'

Archived